WTB: Drivers Seat Track

Joeb6812

Registered
I am looking for a drivers seat track with the motors. My seat back broke this past week and I ended up in the back seat. LOL! PM me or send me an email at joeb6812@aol.com It will be shipped to 02568 or 02539. Thanks.

me too but im not sure if i need the whole track now. I think I just need the seat back adjuster. The tracks I saw on there did not seem to have anything sticking up in the rear. One had a black thing that looked like the seat back adjuster but it was like 300.00 bucks.

First, we need to know what year Mark you have. There are three different tracks. 93-94, 95-96, and 97-98.

Last edited:
I have some tracks as well as the reclining parts. Take a closer look at what's damaged. Broken seat track will cause the recliner to fall back, so it actually might the track you need after all.

or the seat back frame broke, i see it alot, its just hollow pipe and it breaks. i have tons of seat back internal frames, if thats what broke i can help you on that.

I gotta take it apart and look at it. If I push it forward it clicks back in and stays until some pressure is applied.

The year is a 1998 with heated seats.

Thanks for the assistance, I will let you guys know when I find out whats up.

Looks like joe and I have similar issue...... my 98 drivers seat won't go front-to-back and I have confirmed its the gear-train. If anyone has a source besides ebay $300 units let me know?

E-Speed

I have one also, if anyone else needs one. It's from a 98 and looks to be pretty new. It definitely wasn't the original one that came with the car from the factory.

Back