my new ride

jamies98lsc

Registered
just bought this baby. i havent taken posession of it yet, but its going to stay at my brother in laws in connecticut for a few weeks until i fly up to drive it back. its a 97 lsc black on black, has kooks 3/4 headers, bassani X pipe, magnaflows, under drive pulleys, C.A.I, cobra brake swap, 18 inch speedstars, track lok with 3:73's white face gauges, sniper tuned, billet adjustable fuel pressure regulator, walbro pump, smog and egr deleted, front k member to sub frame connectors 90 watt police stobes with alternating high beam wig wags, such a perfect replacement for dearly missed 98 lsc, if this is as close as i can get, hell i'm doing alright!!! cant wait to go get it! lived its live in southern california, been in a garage in connecticut for 2 years.
DSCN0417.jpg

DSCN0420.jpg

DSCN0416.jpg

DSCN0438.jpg

DSCN0436.jpg

DSCN0445.jpg

DSCN0428.jpg

DSCN0423.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice... although you should have never sold your other mark ;).

Did you get this one for $500 also?

lmfao i wish, no this one was tough to purchase, barely squeeking it out, i will be hurting for a few months but hey, we only live once. i had no choice to sell the other one, it was sell it or be homeless, i never wanted to trust me, but look what fell into my lap!! a perfect replacement, a faster cooler one too!

I hope you sent a deposit on it before some other "local" guy will steal it from you.
People are weird these days. Gotta be careful.

Nice ride though. Are you going to put air back in it ?

Oh I just noticed a few things...

White face gauges look great!

BTW, what are those switches next to the rear defroster?

Great buy Jamie. Congrats looks sweet. Not only does he get all the southern marks thrown at him now he's sucking them down from up north.:D

jeremi i already sent $2,200 and tomorror the remaining money will be sent, he already took it off all the places it was for sale. i talked to him for almost an hour, real cool guy. i am unsure about the air ride, i may leave the coils, i'll decide later. max, one of the switches are for a 90 watt police strobe light kit installed in the headlight corners and reverse light lenses, the other switch is for a high beam police wig wag, it alternates the high beams back and fourth just like a cop car, dont need it but its **** to have i guess!! the pedals are real ford racing pedals i think is what he said, and the white face gauges i love, they look killer in the black interior. i managed to pay for the whole thing faster than i thought so i am looking at plane tickets now, i may shoot up there next friday and be back to florida by sunday night. and the car is a california car, the owner is in the navy and moved to CT 2 years ago where the car has sat indoors since. he said he rarely drives it. he has no time for it anymore.

Be careful with those wig wags Jamie, They're addictive. A friend of mine had them on his coupe deville and boy were those things great in traffic. People just seemed happy to get the hell out of the way.:D:wink:

after finding out tonight what i am getting back for taxes i think i will put all brand new air ride back in it. my dear lord!!!!!!!!!! that and other things. time to shop!!!!!

thanks Marked, i still am in shock, i cannot wait to turn that ignition for the first time, and then drive 1100 miles :(

then i get to wash it and dry it and start remembering how dam hot that thing is gonna be this summer lmao!! but i'll take leather burns anyday. i am so happy i cant express it!

Hmm Owner a navy guy... I think I know this car... was it repainted as of late?

I think I remember him from one of our meetings way back when. And Craig worked on that car... It had different rims back on it a while back.

thanks Marked, i still am in shock, i cannot wait to turn that ignition for the first time, and then drive 1100 miles :(

then i get to wash it and dry it and start remembering how dam hot that thing is gonna be this summer lmao!! but i'll take leather burns anyday. i am so happy i cant express it!

I've burnt my hands on my black wheel also,so I can relate to that. And please remember when you're wearing shorts for your own good;):D:eek:

Back