A perfect match

k9t8m

Registered
I was working on my brothers car today and had to take a pic of the two. Poor cars.

2lwrdyo.jpg

I think that looks great.

My green Mark is sitting in the driveway uncovered. The CE is in the garage, but it's not covered because there is a little dirt on it from when I had to pull it out of the garage, and it got snowed on.:(

Mine is hiding undercover, too . . . waiting for Spring! Spring is next week, right?? It's sure been a long wait . . . :(

awwww two sleeping babys. I rmemeber having to put your baby up for the winter and be tortured driving a junky winter rat around for the winter in Upstate NY. Back then it was my 1978 and 1979 Trans Ams that got to sleep in the barn all winter waiting for spring. My blue Mark is sleeping inside a 40' shipping container now till i find another one to replace her. Just backed it out saturday and reved it up a bit and worked the tranny through all the gears then drove it back in there, hit the battery switch, and locked the doors. I feel for you guys up there in the snow, but i think its worse having a completely suny day 50 degrees, dry roads, and NOT being able to go rip down the road in your mark because the VIN is totaled. lol I should have put it on the trailer and hauled it to the race track for a few runs, then put it back in there.
Although i shouldnt brag, we did get white on the grass friday here in FL. Anything north of interstate I-10 up in the country got to experience a little real snow although it didnt last long. Its creepy cold here, its never been this cold before for so long, and people are worried about global warming, yeah right.

those covers dont match..im corn-fused again
mines a daily driver, no sleeping...she's getting a good vacuuming today, these Texas winters last for days...brr @ 48 degrees today

Last edited:
Its funny because the cars that are put away are worth less than the winter beater lol.

The beaters are easier to find parts for, though! I drove my Mark one winter, and I hated it . . . all the icebergs and sand stuck on the paint were awful. The doors froze shut pretty regularly, too.

I am sure you will all cringe to know I drive mine daily, and plan to continue that trend. Its why I bought it.

Back