FS: Former Pullied- Supercharged 97 [SOLD]

No, one went as far as a deposit in the past, but his financial situation changed at the last minute and he had to bail.

I have had probably 20 other "very interested" parties but no money.

The current buyer does appear genuine, very into the car, and ready to come get it. He has some plans to take it further power wise.

Good, then he definitely needs to join the boards. Better put that into the Bill of Sale so it's legally binding. ;)

Good, then he definitely needs to join the boards. Better put that into the Bill of Sale so it's legally binding. ;)

Haha I'll see what I can do! He is a member but hasn't really posted. I'll see if I can get him to open up a bit once he get the car ;)

Well I haven't heard from the buyer in over two weeks. No deposit ever came through....still for sale. I will not advertise a pending sale again unless a deposit has come through, buyers are liars has held true MANY times...

Haha I'll take payments, but it doesn't leave my garage until its paid for! =)

Joe, the car is all yours, you can drive it away! As long as I have a bag full of money in my hand when you do!!

I can't believe this car hasn't sold. I've had SO many BS buyers UNREAL. I'll probably just put it back in the road and bring it to some of the larger local car shows with a for sale sign on it and see how it does.

Problem is no bank is gonna loan that much right now on a 1990's automobile....it's got nothing to do if it's worth it or not.....

Loans on a heavily modified cars are a big no no in my book.

Eric, I'll trade you the blank canvas 16k mile 97 LSC plus maybe some $$ ?

Loans on a heavily modified cars are a big no no in my book.

Eric, I'll trade you the blank canvas 16k mile 97 LSC plus maybe some $$ ?

Well, the thing is I don't really want another car hanging around. I'm trying to thin the heard! That is interesting though, PM me what number you have in mind just for the hell of it.

Sorry Eric, I wasnt pulling your chain when I said it was the nicest car I've ever driven. If there was some bank or relative that wanted to loan me the cash, it would have been coming home with me on graduation day, June 16 2009. ;)

Joe, if you are serious I can help with getting the loan. Most banks won't loan you the money because they don't know the value on the car. A guy that was interested had a bank willing to do a loan pending an appraisal. I have a hot rod/custom car appraiser ready to go for anyone who needs a vehicle value report for a bank. Let me know.....

**EDIT** just realized you had 2009 in there not 2010, well anyway that stands for anyone needing a loan. I can't promise that a bank would give you one, but an having an appraisal done gives you a MUCH better chance!

Yeah, that was last year. I was serious as a heart attack but several factors changed it for me. Adopting two kids when you get a new girlfriend makes it tough on a Mark 8. My 98 was practically ruined! Had to buy the Navigator to lug them around. I would have had to kill them the first time they spilled something or kicked the seat in that beautiful machine. LOL! :D

Yeah, that was last year. I was serious as a heart attack but several factors changed it for me. Adopting two kids when you get a new girlfriend makes it tough on a Mark 8. My 98 was practically ruined! Had to buy the Navigator to lug them around. I would have had to kill them the first time they spilled something or kicked the seat in that beautiful machine. LOL! :D

The gold car accelerates so hard, and those kids sound little...
I'm sure you could keep them pinned in the seats the whole time... :D

:D -J

The gold car accelerates so hard, and those kids sound little...
I'm sure you could keep them pinned in the seats the whole time... :D

:D -J

Hell yeah! That car is fast as hell. I probably could keep them quiet by just pinning the gas at every light. LOL! :D

Back