2010 Summer Meet?

I was going to ask you, if we could have one near your museum this year.:)

Jeremi's house is off the menu? :p

Rene, thank you so much for hosting :D
We'd love to come by... :D :D :D

What museum BTW?

:D -J

Jeremi's house is off the menu? :p

Rene, thank you so much for hosting :D
We'd love to come by... :D :D :D

What museum BTW?

Oh, my house isn't suitable . . . not very big, for one thing! Just getting Spring fever, and wanting to think about fun car show plans!

The Auburn-Cord-Duesenberg museum is 1hr/15min away from my house. Super-cool place to see, with amazing cars!! Fort Wayne is pretty close to Auburn, and has a lot more things to do than up here.

The Spring Kruse auction (in Auburn) is May 15. It normally has around 1,500 cars up for auction/sale + a decent swap meet. We always go, if anyone is interested in joining us :D

Yep, the toll road is about 20 minutes north of my house!

So does that mean I get to crash at your place?
Cause we all know, I'm always looking to add to the list of places I call "home"... :D

So does that mean I get to crash at your place?
Cause we all know, I'm always looking to add to the list of places I call "home"... :D

Oh, it's possible . . . any pet allergies? We have the two big dogs.

You know, I think I remember talk of a meet/cruise down to the museum at one time. We didn't get past the "dreaming it up" stage. Any interest in something like that?

Ok it is May of 2010 can we start to get something together. I would love to do a meet like sometime in August. That would work better than anything for me. Port Clinton? With of course a trip to Put In Bay for some fun. Or anything else within a reasonable distance would work too.

I could soon be in a position to host here in Minnesota.. I mean, I could host now, but I have little furniture, and the driveway is still gravel.. still, if there is interest, I'll put something together.

*edit*

"Little furniture.." I know what you're thinking.. Not this............................ But this.. Anyone for bowling?

Attachments

• casulo-modular-furniture-setup1.jpg
    casulo-modular-furniture-setup1.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 160
  • IMGP4627.sized.jpg
    IMGP4627.sized.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
No... no, no, no... no, no, no, no, no... :D

Why not, some bad memories and or lack there of. There is nothing better than stealing signs and decorating a hotel for two holidays about six months in advance. Now wait that said I see your point LOL. Ok well let's try to come up with a location like somewherebin Michigan or northern Indiana Illinois region.

Woodward sounds good except I don't want to cruise in a minivan so if I can hitch with someone for that part of the weekend. To quote Bill Engval "Theres no way to look cool in a minivan." And I would have to agree.

Woodward sounds good except I don't want to cruise in a minivan so if I can hitch with someone for that part of the weekend. To quote Bill Engval "Theres no way to look cool in a minivan." And I would have to agree.

Whatever we end up doing... you're welcome to ride with me.. you're about 40 min south of my place.

If you're not doing anything on the 12th, stop by Summit Racing. I'll be there for Super Summit all day.

Sounds like a plan. Of course I will help you with gas and such. As for the 12th I would love to see you up at Summit, but I am doing my crazy PA trip that weekend. 4 Amusement parks in 4 days. Knoebels, Hershey park, Dorney Park, and Six Flags Great Adventure. Hope to also stop at Yeungling Brewery on that trip too LOL!

Back