1997 Mark VIII Black/Tan 123k Miles $1500

Demoman

Registered
Black/Tan 1997 Mark VIII LSC 122k miles for sale, has an occasional miss or something. No CE lights or anything come on at all, it shudders while on highway for like 1 second when trying to accelerate to higher speed. Did it twice on the 500 mile trip I did last year. It has been laying in my grandmothers garage since last july since I was going to my next duty station in Italy. Needs rear calipers, I took them off the car so that I could make the trip home, one of them locked up, still brakes fine with front brakes, fronts have slotted/drilled rotors. Clear coat is peeling on the roof and a little on the hood. 10 spoke wheels are peeling, someone stole the center caps and left them peeling where the center caps are, it has center caps on them. Driver seat moves but it takes a couple back and forth moves to free them up for some reason.

Everything else works great, cup holders aren't broken, both HIDS work, rear neon works. Engine, transmission runs strong, has flowmasters(Sounds decent) on it, moonroof works, has remote start, K&N filter. Air ride still functional, has not leaked down at all when I had it and when I called my grandma she said the car is not slammed at all. Interiors in great condition has minimal wear on the driver side seat. Rear window seal is still good, there was only like a couple inches where its starting to do the lasagna. Any other questions don't hesitate to ask. I haven't seen my car since last July so...

Will have pictures up tomorrow, I'm currently in Afghanistan, car is in Baltimore, MD. My brother will take pictures today and email them to me and I'll post, he will handle the deal for me... He doesn't know anything about Mark VIIIs so I recommend you see and test drive the car..Bought an 03 Cobra recently and don't need this car anymore and could use the extra cash for when I come home next month and take a nice vacation..

Can be arranged to see sometime next week or weekend, earliest being monday, my brother lives in Hagerstown and he has to make a 70 mile trip to meet with you so please serious buyers only. Email me at Trevor83090-cobra@yahoo.com or PM me.

Its not because it didn't sell, some other issues going on and the car was junked without my permission.. I'm still in Afghanistan too and I have the title in my possession.... Some family I have...

1997 Mark VIII Black/Tan 123k Miles

1997 Mark VIII Black/Tan 123k Miles

Sorry I created a new topic, the old topic would not let me edit original post to add pictures.

Black/Tan 1997 Mark VIII LSC 123k miles for sale, has an occasional miss or something. No CE lights or anything come on at all, it shudders while on highway for like 1 second when trying to accelerate to higher speed. Did it twice on the 500 mile trip I did last year. It has been laying in my grandmothers garage since last july since I was going to my next duty station in Italy. Needs rear calipers, I took them off the car so that I could make the trip home, one of them locked up, still brakes fine with front brakes, fronts have slotted/drilled rotors. Clear coat is peeling on the roof and a little on the hood. 10 spoke wheels are peeling, someone stole the center caps and left them peeling where the center caps are, it has center caps on them. Driver seat moves but it takes a couple back and forth moves to free them up for some reason.

Everything else works great, cup holders aren't broken, both HIDS work, rear neon works. Engine, transmission runs strong, has flowmasters(Sounds decent) on it, moonroof works, has remote start, K&N filter. Air ride still functional. Interiors in great condition has minimal wear on the driver side seat. Rear window seal is still good, there was only like a couple inches where its starting to do the lasagna. Any other questions don't hesitate to ask. I haven't seen my car since last July so...
CIMG0353.jpg

CIMG0357.jpg

CIMG0358.jpg

CIMG0359.jpg

CIMG0360.jpg

CIMG0361.jpg

CIMG0362.jpg

CIMG0364.jpg

Man I miss this car, seeing these pics make me wanna keep it. Pictures were taken yesterday by my brother. As evident by my tags that expired last year july it hasn't been started since then, until saturday my brother moved the car from Baltimore to Western MD the car was low on the front and required a jump start, he also mentioned that the car was running really rough. Was low on power driving 75 miles. Also mentioned struggling up a hill. Absolutely no CE lights came on at all.
What it looked like before it was started for the first time in ages...
CIMG0352.jpg

Car is located now in Hagerstown, MD, 75 miles west of Baltimore. I'm still in Afghanistan and won't be home until August, I love how 2 days before I was supposed to go home in Feb that they told me I'm going home in August... Anyways, title is in hand and sale will be handled through my brother. Email me at Trevor83090-cobra@yahoo.com.

Also in my other thread I said the car was junked, this isn't the case anymore, the last picture where you see the car slammed.. Thats not even where I parked it nor do I know whose house that is lol.. Thats where my brother found it in Baltimore... Don't ask.. Just know that the car is now up for sale again.

Price? :) Also...if you ever start a thread and want to add pictures...you could have just replied to your own thread.

merged and I added previous price, lmk via pm if you want to change it or like J said, reply to your own post

Back