96 Lsc

Nice...actually considered it for 2 seconds.

The 'needs work' statement can mean almost anything though...

I saw that one too...

I saw that one too...

Work smirk...All i need is a clean LSC shell with no rust and body dings with working moonroof. Id be all over that one, if it could be proved it was clean underneath and all the common rust areas in the mark 8, but i know northern cars, so i bailed on that one too. It would be worth a chance on bodywork if he came down on the price some, but Id have to drive up there with the trailer and haul it back to FL to operate on it. Puts the price out of reasonable fixing it up. There will be others...the hunt continues.

Im looking for one with a blown headgasket or something serious since im pulling the engine and entire bottom off of it to stick mine up in it.

Work smirk...All i need is a clean LSC shell with no rust and body dings with working moonroof. Id be all over that one, if it could be proved it was clean underneath and all the common rust areas in the mark 8, but i know northern cars, so i bailed on that one too. It would be worth a chance on bodywork if he came down on the price some, but Id have to drive up there with the trailer and haul it back to FL to operate on it. Puts the price out of reasonable fixing it up. There will be others...the hunt continues.

Im looking for one with a blown headgasket or something serious since im pulling the engine and entire bottom off of it to stick mine up in it.

Does the car have to be an LSC?

John Boyle (1Iced8) has a 95 Imola Ice green (mild chameleon color) with black interior, HIDs, that I'm sure he'd love to sell you...

He even has a brand new complete teksid block...

Just a thought... :D

:D -J

Thankyou

Thankyou

Yep, a Black LSC 95 or a 96. My wrecked one was a base model, but to not have to switch out the body panels and get HIDS, its worth the wait. That one in Allentown didnt have moonroof either. Thats a must. Once you have one, you never go back. He was also a smoker too, check out the buts and cigs in the ashtray and one burning a hole in the back seat right side. haha smokers cant hide from smokers...Just have to keep hunting. These things are getting rare like the old Trans AMs....jeese, just about three years ago they were a dime a dozen for 1200.00 to 1500.00 each. Now the price is going up even on the slim shady car dealers here in FL with junk ones on the lot. They think there gold. Ahh well.

Guys, I really shouldn't brag but I just bought a 95 LSC in Albuguerque, that originally came from CA, and has not seem much of winter(s). It is the best driving, handling, and running Mark VIII I have ever owned including the first one, an 11000 mi 94. Black on black LSC, roof, chrome 10 spokes, new tires, everything works, good air ride, and very little rash on the exterior. Needs HID's. Very nice interior. I could just bust my buttons. Oh, by the way, I have looked at the ones that were mentioned in these threads, and passed on all of them for this one. $2300.

Last edited:
Back