Carlisle Fever...

Sax,
You must quit teasing us with the pictures stuck on your Cadillac, and drive the Mark to Carlisle :D

Sax,
You must quit teasing us with the pictures stuck on your Cadillac, and drive the Mark to Carlisle :D

I'm working on it Rene... :D :D :D

I don't want to say too much, but I might have to make a trip to near JP soon... :D

:D -J

If you do, let us know. If it's alright with JP, I might have to make a road-trip up from Richmond.

If you do, let us know. If it's alright with JP, I might have to make a road-trip up from Richmond.

If I do... it will most likely be a top secret trip... :D

I better check to see if I need to renew my WV zone 'drop by unannounced' credentials... :D

Ok, registered for Carlisle... :D :D :D

I was told I was only the 5th LODer to have registered... :(

Let's get going here people!!! :D

Sadly, I don't anticipate going, even if the financial aspect worked out. So far I have other plans. (There's maybe a 15% chance they could change, though.)

Lots of time till June....still snowing...actually gotta pre-reg in May to get the new deal!

What new deal? The pass go collect your sticker in the mail deal?

If, that's what your talking about, they said they would do that for me today... :D

I understand that....retired, fixed income, will spend it when I HAVE to..... THAT'S why I wait until last minute! You give 'em the credit card, they spend it NOW!

I'm still trying to find out if we're bringing one car or two....

Someone call Hubby and tell him to answer me.

Can you get a list of those five, Rene? I registered pretty early and I want to make sure I'm on the list.

Well, I've got mine registered. Hubby says we'll see later if we're gonna bring one car or two.

Back