What a sad sight

RE: What a sad sight

I wish they would have used an ugly old Honda or Toyota. There's a lot more of those around.

LOL

my fraternity did that when i was in college, but we did it for a recruiment event, we didn't charge. My idea, of course.

Anyway, one year we busted up a turbo dodge daytona. I was posting on turbododge.com at the time, since i helped my friend do a lot of work on his spirit r/t. The busted up daytona became my avatar. the shitstorm that started almost got me banned :).

Oh, and those guys are pussies. It doesn't even look like that car got flipped on its roof, let alone driven over. I saw a gen 1 at the gas station the other day that looked worse that that, and they were driving it. This car was twisted, literally. You could tell the frame was bent from 30 feet away, one side of the bumper was higher than the other, and one wheel was set back in the wheelwell.

Here's a pic of me and my truck after one of our car bashes

http://www.mark8.org/users/sleeper/78chevy/ontopofcars.jpg

That is a pretty awesome picture to have. but understand this also. When that car came in it was in really good shape. I mean the leather was great as well as the body and paint. It was just a hard sight for me to watch.

They could of made more money parting it out than selling dollar tickets....morons... But that shows the intelligence were dealing with here. Smash it instead right?. Parts are scarce enough around nowadays and they just wasted another one. Real bright. You could of done the same thing with a million produced cookie cutter nissan maximas or other useless basic rice transportation. It's like taking a perfectly good classic and smashing it to pieces. You don't use a rare classic for a "car bash". At least pick a car that was mass produced by the millions and worthless, that no one wants.
Sorry, i guess i took it a little personal bcause of the rarity of the ivory interior pieces im looking for, and the fact that it was perfectly good wasted Lincoln Mark VIII. At the fear of sounding like a bitter old man, "What the hell is wrong with kids nowadays?" Jeeze
That picture hurts my eyes.::grrr::

i think i can speak for a few people here when i say we should have a car bash on there cars to raise money for this site!

I have crushed two green ones now, but they were gutted. That car looked like it was pretty nice to start with.

"a college" what college was it!!!!!!!!!!!! What's with people ruining mark 8s nowadays. What's the point of promoting destruction???Man I remember when destroying things was fun during the early high school years. hopefully if im ever associated with a congressperson of that college's state I cant cut off all funds to that college and run it into the ground. Then contract some demolition guy I know from oregon to destroy it while everyone who had jobs at that college and made no attempt to stop that event watched. Then made fake paperwork of how it was my car and throw them all in jail and give them huge fines that they wouldn't be able to pay off because they were all unemployed. When they were in jail they'd have to repair mark 8 parts or work in factories that specified in only mark 8 aftermarket parts and they would get no wages at all. After doing that I'd declare that the educational system at that college didn't coincide with state education regulations and all the alumni students woul dbe stripped of their diplomas and their employees would fire them for misrepresenting information on their resume. Hopefully by then people will learn to respect mark 8s.

Back