How did you find out about the Lincolns of Distinction?

RE: Steve you whore

Google search... then I spotted a posting put up minutes before about an 97 LSC for sale in the For Sale forum and got on a plane to VA and Moose and I where united!

Google search... then I spotted a posting put up minutes before about an 97 LSC for sale in the For Sale forum and got on a plane to VA and Moose and I where united!

YAY!

not sure exactly how or why i stumbled onto this site (its way too late for any kind of memory) but it was from a google search, maybe.

Geno told me about it.I saw the article on his car and called him up.The first time we talked we were on the phone for over an hour.At that point I was right in the middle of building my car and I was totally unaware there was anyone on the planet who cared about this car, besides me.

The rest is history.

Well, my 3 moth search for a mark VIII was completely unsucessful, I turned to the internet. The first car I saw on cardomain was Rays. I think there was a link here for something about the LOD. Followed it and Ive been here ever since!!

steve's not a whore

steve's not a whore

Well, I started with a search, it led to Nightsky's site, which led to here (well, sortof "here" LOL)

DC

RE: steve's not a whore

I wonder if anyone who's been handed a card, or found one on their car, has actually ever made it here? I know I give out tons of them. I jumped out of the car one day in stopped traffic and ran back to the car behind me to hand one to some guy... Now that's dedication... :D

-Joe

I stumbled upon the old OLD OLD board, and been hooked ever since.

I wonder if anyone who's been handed a card, or found one on their car, has actually ever made it here? I know I give out tons of them. I jumped out of the car one day in stopped traffic and ran back to the car behind me to hand one to some guy... Now that's dedication... :D

-Joe

musta scared the crap out of him.

Back