Wanted: Large close up pics.

Kale

Registered
I'm looking for some large close-up photos of Marks, and other
Lincolns to make a few LOD wallpapers and screensavers for our downloads section. Anyone wanting to donate, your help is greatly appreciated. It's your chance to have your car showcased as an LOD wallpaper and/or screensaver.

I would really like a close up of a second gen, similar to this but showing more of the car.

http://www.mark8.org/kale/g2_closeup.jpg

High res pics of any Lincoln would work.

Kale

RE: Wanted: Large close up pics.

Hey if you wait til tommarow or monday I will have 48 pics from the meet so just chill and take a day off

Hey, that's my hood! Wish it still looked like that. :-(

I can wait.

A nice profile view would be great as well.

With the pics I have now - the tree reflections are KILLING ME!!!

Kale

Hey, that's my hood! Wish it still looked like that. :-(

Hey! That's my waistline in the white sweatshirt... Wish it still looked like that. :-(

Hi All
Im a newbe just received my club package today , my name is John Zaug I am from Long Island New York , and I have an Electronics and Automotive background ...I am the proud owner of a beautiful 96 Toreador red / Saddle LSC...
Kale if you give me an EMail address I can Attach , to Ill send some pics I think you can use as I have no website to upload to ....

John Zaug aka Topcat

Hi Sandy
Thanks for the welcome twice ....Been following "Winkin" for some time ..thats a beautiful collection you are sporting , you should be proud...
Thanks Again
John

Hi Leo
Mabe you get a chance you might post in my introduction post

John

Sorry Kale

Turned this into introduction post by accident , I didnt mean to ...You can remove my post if you wish I have posted an introductory post on a new thread...

John

Thanks guys.

And John, welcome aboard. You get free webspace as a paid member of the club. You can send the photos to kale@mark8.org.

Kale

Back