The correct wheel for your expensive car

RE: The correct wheel for your expensive car

Just the other day I was leaving a remote mine site when upon approaching the main gate I spotted a H2 stopped at the guard shack with 20 inch bling-bling chrome 'spinners'. The irony had me laughing. He obviously was going to the mine office and not where I had just been!

Spiners have jumped the shark. I seen hooptys with plastic hubcaps spiners you can get a pep-boys.

Believe it or not spinners may soon be illegal in NY State. There is a bill before the legislature to ban their use or sale. NY is not the only one either, there are several States attempting this. They say it has something to do with distracting other drivers... in that case they should ban bus ads and all forms of roadside advertising.

Some states already have a ban on billboards. it's kind of nice.

Leave it to NY, king of billboards and neon to make such a stupid law. I agree with it's the drivers fault for staring. lol I can see if its causing a safety concern, like outside hubcaps flying off at highway speeds, but is not.
It's a law based on another "statistic" like the radio tuner and cell phone distraction thing. If I had naked ladies painted all over my car would they make me take it off? Thats a heck of a distraction weather you want to look or not. Ever try Not looking at a pretty girl that walks by when you're with your girlfriend or wife? Same idea, but on an automobile. Ohh man i had a bad visual of a lady painted down the side of my Mark, like those 1970's custom vans you sometimes saw at car shows. haha too much.

Back