I'm Glad I dont own this M3

RE: I'm Glad I dont own this M3

They need to replace the windows and repaint the car. They do not need to do anything to the interior. Someone will think that red splattered black interior looks cool.

Alexander
Board of Directors
Lincolns of Distinction

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
I loved the guy in the thread who says 'I think it'll probably buff out'... LOLhttp://www.lincolnsclub.org/forum/images/loveit.gif -JLOD - New England Member--> www.ivotedblue.com www.airamericaradio.com--> www.bradleyreport.net www.npr.org
[/div]

yeah, ROFL. Man, M3s have nice interiors!! I like the seats. (witout the strawberry paint of course).
That suspect is done. Motive. Results. Evidence. That little snake deserves the bill for messing with another mans girl. But i think the suspect went about it the wrong way. Never Never mess with someone elses car. That sucks. A good ol fashioned ass whooping would of probably landed him in jail, but its better than messing with his car.

1995 DK Blue Lincoln Mark VIII
1998 DK Blue Chevrolet 1500 P/U
2004 BLACK/Silver HONDA CBR 600RR

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
Someone will think that red splattered black interior looks cool.
[/div]

it DOES look cool....heh

Its the girls fault for fooling around on the psyco boy friend , the poor guy with the beamer was prolly wrong place wrong girl

Well, if somebody did that to my E46 M3, I would get the total bill of damage, then I would research exactly what I would have to break in his body to equal that amount in medical bills.... Then I would have an appropriate agent (Myself) administer those damages to him... First off, if I read that correctly, they were already divorced, dude, get over her, and spend your time picking up a younger, hotter chick, not messing up somebody's car when they are getting your sloppy seconds. I would think to myself, if I was the ex and I saw dude sleeping with my ex-wife, I would just have fun thinking "yeah, well, been there, done that" have fun with my old, used, worthless ex.
P.S. That spoiler looks to not be scratched, and I need one for my E46 330ci, hmmmm, wonder if I could get that. Oh, and it has the NAV shark fin on the back, but no NAV system, hmmmm, so he's getting slopping seconds, and posing as a Nav equipped vehicle... That would be revenge enough for me. I would also go for broke and just pull up in an E39 M5, and watch his envy.. Case and point, never mess with a person's car, if you are too much of a B**** to confront someone with your differences, walk away from the situation, and get over it!!!

Back