Has anyone seen Chrysler 300Cs at the track?!

maxmk8

Registered
I am curious, I tried to look it up online... but there seems to be tons of conflicting information. I am curious to see if anyone saw one run on the track.

I have seen people post times from 13.8 to 14.9 @ 94-102 mph for stock or nearly stock 300c or chargers with the 5.7. I don't think that spread should be that large.

I am more curious about the SRT-8, I have seen them at 12.8-13.9 as well. Once again I am trying to find out some real track#s.

I know they are heavy cars 3900-4200pounds, but they also have 340-425hp to boot.

RE: Has anyone seen Chrysler 300Cs at the track?!

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
I am curious, I tried to look it up online... but there seems to be tons of conflicting information. I am curious to see if anyone saw one run on the track.I have seen people post times from 13.8 to 14.9 @ 94-102 mph for stock or nearly stock 300c or chargers with the 5.7. I don't think that spread should be that large. I am more curious about the SRT-8, I have seen them at 12.8-13.9 as well. Once again I am trying to find out some real track#s. I know they are heavy cars 3900-4200pounds, but they also have 340-425hp to boot.
[/div]

Like a stock Mark, they are really limited by their drivelines. Soft tranny, low stall converter...even in the Hemi.

RE: Has anyone seen Chrysler 300Cs at the track?!

I test drove a 300C and while it may have been quick, I would say high 14s at the best. I haven't seen one at a track to verify.

Back