Pirates of the Caribbean

steve

With "LOD" Since 1997
It was a very good movie, good special effects, also a lot of funny parts that get a chuckle. Don't let the length of the film scare you it moved quick. Also the Disney movies always like to put in stuff for the dads, there must have been a cool breeze after the heroine got out of the water in her old fashion undergarments so don't forget to look :p

RE: Pirates of the Caribbean

I haven't seen this yet, but wanted to comment on the fact that most reviewers panned this film, (and similar) - when they do, I can almost universally guarantee I'll like it.:7 And the ones they generally like, (real life; social commentary), I usually don't. Why can't reviewers look at films as entertainment to escape reality?? I get enough real life and social commentary in everyday life!!

John
http://mark8.org/users/johnaec/Mark_VIII_s.jpg
'97 Mark VIII LSC
'96 T-Bird 4.6L:7

RE: Pirates of the Caribbean

My children and I LOVED that movie. I can't waite for it to come out on DVD. IF you haven't seen it yet be sure to check out The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. I took my son for his 6th birthday. It is kind of slow for small children (took a little bit for the action to start) but I thought it was great.

Back