Has anyone seen the new ....

RE: Has anyone seen the new ....

I've been seeing those on the road for months.

I think they're nice. I like the design and they're supposed to drive good too.

I've seen a few on the road. They look better in real life than they do in pictures, but I'm still not a fan of Caddy's "Art & Science" look.

It's a stationwagon. I thought those were rejected by the American Public years ago.

AMC came out with an Eagle 4WD stationwagon that was ridiculed because it was too tall. Now Daimler/Chrysler and Cadillac are selling them at a premium price. Wassup?

I call it the "origami" school of design. The Gen 2 Mark VIII is the best of the "jelly bean" design.

I can't decide on this one. I like the Escalade, EXT, & CTS, as well as the XLR, but I'm already getting a little tired of the chunky, slab-sided, chopping block look. Will be curious to see how long this styling theme lasts.

Most of the designs that currently "WOW" me come from across the pond. Personally, I LOVE the Z4 (in charcoal... looks TERRIBLE in some colors & with top up). I'm even fond of the Hyundai Tiburon. And I think Nissan has the best line... top to bottom. Almost every car is a winner in styling & performance.

As for SUV's & trucks... the new F-series is ok, as is the new Durango. However, I could probably be talked into a Kia Sorrento or Honda Element VERY easily.

no accounting for taste I guess...

Back