2007 Michigan Meet Photos

Absolutely the best shot ever !

2981451630039881733S600x600Q85.jpg

Mike I hope you're doing ok !

lol Jeremi :) Joe sure can capture a moment :) Again, Nice pictures everyone!

All is going well so far. Thanks for asking. The Mark is still relaxing at the spa. The compressor was sent back to Vortech last week, and Aric believes he can save the intercooler, and get all the metal chunks out of it. :eek:

I still have to talk to him to see if this would be a good time to put the Cobra intake on, and mod the tubes. Or, stick with the plan for SSHS7 and do the 3.1 pulley and 100 octane tune.

He has the white speedo gear to put in, and all the Mustang hubs, brake parts, and rims/tires still on the plate yet to do. I will find out more in the next few days.

2577013080039881733S600x600Q85.jpg

The "Brad & Rene" memorial burnout...
I was lucky to get photographic evidence of this, as it may never be seen again! :D

He just had to do that, didn't he??? He doesn't get to drive the Mark very much; I wonder why? Brad will be so proud you posted this :)

:lolgrin003: OK so let me get this straight... since Dr. Pepper is made from prunes does that mean it makes Brad a "regular" guy?

Well, if you listen to the video close, I do mention "you don't need any help in that department". My voice is pretty quiet in the video, though ;)

He just had to do that, didn't he??? He doesn't get to drive the Mark very much; I wonder why? Brad will be so proud you posted this :)

Rene, it was hilarious. That was one of the most unexpected moments I saw (wait, that was the one from the hotel, right?)

By next year, I should have my 1-2 accumulator installed in my green Mark. I'll be glad to let Brad light up the tires in that Mark then.:D

Thanks again to Brad for driving my green Mark to the photo op.:)

By next year, I should have my 1-2 accumulator installed in my green Mark. I'll be glad to let Brad light up the tires in that Mark then.:D

Thanks again to Brad for driving my green Mark to the photo op.:)

Brad enjoyed himself thoroughly; was tickled to drive your car, and will be glad to light up your tires anytime!! He gets a big kick out of seeing everyone, and says you're all fun to hang out with . . . it's too bad his club isn't as well organized when it comes to meets!

I'm Back!!
It was great meeting everyone at Jeremi and Margarets place!!
Joe( Badsax) Your still a trip.

I just got back from Ukraine. I'll try and post some pictures soon.

Back