a new lincoln to the family!

Looks great!

Heck, he could probably sell it and make a few bucks after a good interior detail!

Too bad you don't live closer.....

That is an awesome looking car, great job man. Get some tasteful wheels on it and he will be riding in style.

lol he's 53 those stock wheels make him happy. he doesnt like after market stuff, if that truck would have had aftermarket wheels on it he wouldnt have bought it thats how he is! i dont think it looks bad with the stock wheels, except for the military style steely on the back! even steel wheels should have a certain style, this one is plain ugly.

this one is plain ugly.

I agree, unless your car has a battering ram. If your car is a battering ram or is concealing Greeks they would be appropriate but you'd need three more.

Also if that were my car I'd put some 22s and some subs and be hood as **** because, lets face it, its a navigator and I am an angsty youth.

That's a fine looking Navi' for the price, mileage be damned. I'd like to find to find one for my fleet. ;)

driller they are out there right now, but if gas stays this low for much longer the price will go up quickly on them i'm sure. thats exactly what the guy told us when we went to look at it, he said his kids are grown up now, they dont like to go with the parents places anymore and he said all he does is drive it back and forth to work, he said they outgrew it and now its time for a small pick up for himself, he was asking 4 grand but we got it for 3,400! now is the time to buy one though if you want a hell of a deal on one!

I'm looking! But I doubt I'll find one as nice and inexpensive as you did. 4WD's carry a premium price where I live.

Haha, I don't J, I still love you even though your rip them up on a daily basis.

Haha, I don't J, I still love you even though your rip them up on a daily basis.

I can only assume that youre talking to yourself again and youre talking about buttholes.

I too dont find anything wrong or troublesome with Jamie's destruction of Mark VIIIs. I wish he'd destroy an ivory one so that I can get a new rear bumper.

takes a pretty serious pair of nads to rip in to a black paint job with sand paper...
but you made that thing look great.

I am not a fan of the Navi/Expedition line up...but who cares...I aint the one driving it.

Boss' 98 expedition has 240k on it.

looks/drives like new...

i love driving it, its a nice change from the mark, and actually i feel like i could plow over anything in it lol. i really miss my 98 lsc so driving my 93 now i kind of dont like it all that much, it just isnt the same. so driving the navi is a nice change. i really want another 98 but we just signed papers for a new house today again, yup, been a year already again! so i cant afford nothing right now. but hopefully the money we'll save in rent i might pick one up this next year. and by the way craig. WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN, TOO GOOD TO SAY HI???????????????????????

and you dont have to have big nads to sand and buff black, just have to be real careful and know what you are doing, remember, i wasnt born with a buffer in my hand, i learned on my own, very easy to screw things up, and i have in the past lol, but thats how you learn, ive done a few black cars lately, the navi, the impala a few days ago, and i did this AWD turbo talon a few months back, this talon was almost un salvagable, the roof is shot so i left it till he has money for a paint job, but it looks good all things considered....
eagletalon002.jpg

eagletalon006.jpg

eagletalon026.jpg

eagletalon027.jpg

i also did my green 93 few months back...
shariscar001.jpg

shariscar002.jpg

shariscar003.jpg

shariscar004.jpg

shariscar006.jpg

shariscar007.jpg

Last edited:
Back