Looking for Door Handle

BigRock91

Registered
Hi I'm looking for a door handle that one of the connector bars snapped off. Kinda weird. It's a Drivers side pull handle only on a '98 Mark VIII. White but off white is OK. Thanks very much. Cannot really use car without it.

Jaime ( jamies98lsc )might have one or I bought mine on e-thingy.

Not a bad job although I never could get the bar for the key lock reconnected. Don't use it anyway.

hey i know your looking for a white one, but if you cant find one in your color ive got 2, one green and one maroon both from Gen1, both with keyless entry, let me know

do you paint whole cars? ill be in the market for a painter come spring, im wanting a custom air chainlightning done... i sure do miss laquer

This would be a gen 1 or gen 2? A '98 LSC . No problem with paint. Yes I would want the keyless entry to still work. thanks

Last edited:
a 98 LSC is a Gen 2, im not sure if the handles are the same, someone can chime in and let ya know, if they are, send me your address in a PM or you can call or txt my cell (sent you my # in a PM )
i do however require payment for part + S+H , ill send you the tracking number, ill send it by UPS

The handles should fit from gen 1 to gen 2, in fact I think the door is the only body panel part that is the same between them. You can also get them from the dealer in primer reedy for painting. I heard the replacements one are a bit sturdier then the factory ones.

Yeah, I thought it was gen2 since my lights were. Thanks you guys, appreciate it. Just got out of the hospital and the dam handle came off on my wife in the hospital parking lot.

Was the door frozen to the frame due to weather when she did it? If so, spray WD40 on a rag then wipe the rubber seal with it....it'll keep it from freezing the door shut. This should be a reminder for everyone that it's (past) time to do it again!

Back