Dues??

Look here.

This is a reminder for everyone for the 2010 membership dues.

The membership year is January 1 to December 31. Any new member paying dues after September 30 will be considered paid for the following year.

$20 annually entitles you to receive:

• Full membership status in the Lincolns of Distinction
  • Club Decal(New Members)
  • Annual Membership Card
  • Vendor discounts
  • Access to Member's Only forums
  • Posting in Member's Rides forum
  • Posting in Vendor forums
  • Posting in Vendor Review forum
  • Posting in Chapter forums
  • Upload profile picture
  • Larger Custom Avatar
  • Custom Title
  • Ability to upload images directly to message board
  • Increased private message space
  • Increased signature space and images
  • 20MB webspace
  • Email address @ mark8.org

There are several methods available to pay your dues or join the club.

Pay via PayPal available from the home page link.

Pay via PayPal using the paid subscription feature of the message board available via your user control panel. This is the preffered way for forum users.

The paid subscription feature is an automatically recurring subscription. If you paid via this option last year you should get a reminder email and the system will renew your dues automatically and no action is needed on your part (assuming your PayPal account status has not changed). IF the subscription attempt fails for whatever reason it will send out a notification and will try again in a few days.

You may also use the traditional mail in method.

If you are a club member, I urge you to not let your membership expire!

If you are not a member and like what you see around here, join up and become a member of the Lincolns of Distinction Car Club, Inc. and introduce yourself in the member introduction forum.

Good idea. I'll pack my bags tonight. Top off in the morning before daylight. Slip and slide over the Sierras to Susanville then down to Reno where I'll ease onto I-80 get in the #1 lane and "hammer down" east bound. Tell JP I'll be there about supper time Wednesday night. Thursday he can tune up my Information Center, buttons don/t always work lately. Then he can install the '05 hard button HVAC control panel and then install the spider valve for the compressor. Thursday night after all the work is done and I have handed him my dues check we can drink some Crown, Single Barrel, Gentleman Jack and what ever else he happens to have handy. I will not over stay my welcome. I'll leave Friday morning and be home Sunday afternoon late. Dues paid!
My wife paid my dues using her PayPal account. My account did not want to cooperate. Thanks for the replies.

Mike

Thanks for supporting the club! :)

Thursday he can tune up my Information Center, buttons don/t always work lately. Then he can install the '05 hard button HVAC control panel and then install the spider valve for the compressor.

Information center buttons, check.

EATC replacement, check.

Spider valve, check.

I'm a veteran of all those projects. ;)

Edit: ... an '05 EATC (HVAC control)???

Last edited:
Good idea. I'll pack my bags tonight. Top off in the morning before daylight. Slip and slide over the Sierras to Susanville then down to Reno where I'll ease onto I-80 get in the #1 lane and "hammer down" east bound. Tell JP I'll be there about supper time Wednesday night. Thursday he can tune up my Information Center, buttons don/t always work lately. Then he can install the '05 hard button HVAC control panel and then install the spider valve for the compressor. Thursday night after all the work is done and I have handed him my dues check we can drink some Crown, Single Barrel, Gentleman Jack and what ever else he happens to have handy. I will not over stay my welcome. I'll leave Friday morning and be home Sunday afternoon late. Dues paid!
My wife paid my dues using her PayPal account. My account did not want to cooperate. Thanks for the replies.

Mike
And I got it. I will be sending out your membership stuff tomorrow.

Thanks Jerry, I'll be looking for it.

John, I need an '05 control panel with the hard buttons. My wife trashed the soft ones in my '93. You know where I can get one?

Mike

Thanks Jerry, I'll be looking for it.

John, I need an '05 control panel with the hard buttons. My wife trashed the soft ones in my '93. You know where I can get one?

Mike

I don't think an '05 will work. You want one from a '96.

Call Max at Five Star Ford - he'll know what you need and can get it at the best price for you.

Maybe the club would cut you some slack if you just waited and paid at Carlisle. LOL

The club cuts me a lot of slack as it is... :D

I don't think I've ever paid before Feb, and I think once I was as late as May... :rolleyes:

I always think about paying early, but it has yet to happen... :p

:D -J

John,

I 'll call Max but I think I remember reading on here years ago that they were no longer available. I have wondered why a '96 wouldn't work.

Do you have Eddies' spider valve on any of your Marks?

Mike

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9700/5.0.0.296 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102 UP.Link/6.3.1.20.06.3.1.20.0)

The last I heard, there were still '96 EATC units available.

I have a spider valve on my '93.

Back