Help finding the member who made the Ballasts for our neon light!

AnthraxBird

Registered
I am aware that Glitch (sp?) made and/or does make replacement ballasts for our neon tail-light. I tried searching for him and checked the member list but didn't see him. Does anyone know how to contact him and if he still makes them? I want a working neon, dammit! :D

EDIT: I suck at searching... I searched again and found a thread with his email. Sharon or other mods, Please delete this thread at your discretion, or leave it for archives =P

Glitch: glitchm at hotmail dot com

Last edited:
Dealio lol. As of last month, he was. Another member bought one from him in September, so I hope he still is! If not i will have to try and make my own =/

It's "glitchm at hotmail dot com"

I used it like that because of bots searching for email addresses to spam with. Replace the at with @ and the dot with a . lol whiplash put 2 i's in glitch which is why you got the bad response. Here is the email i got from glitch:

Kevin:

Yes.

please visit the following website;

http://markviii.org/~glitch/inverter.html

After reading the many Q&A's, you will see a link to the ordering page.

Paypal is accepted.

Regards

Rich

And there you have it. He makes them still and I'm ordering one as soon as I verify my tube works and I have voltage at the harness! :D

It's "glitchm at hotmail dot com"

I used it like that because of bots searching for email addresses to spam with. Replace the at with @ and the dot with a . lol whiplash put 2 i's in glitch which is why you got the bad response. Here is the email i got from glitch:

Kevin:

Yes.

please visit the following website;

http://markviii.org/~glitch/inverter.html

After reading the many Q&A's, you will see a link to the ordering page.

Paypal is accepted.

Regards

Rich

And there you have it. He makes them still and I'm ordering one as soon as I verify my tube works and I have voltage at the harness! :D

I bought a Glitch inverter last spring for a customer.
His product is excellent, his instructions are awesome, and he is a super-nice guy.

There are only a handfull of suppliers/people who support the Lincoln Mark VIII parts supply community, and he is one of them.

It's hard to find a quality product that is less expensive, easier to use, and lasts longer than the factory parts for these cars.

EDIT;
I am 'feedback # 57" on the page linked above

Back