I saw a beautiful Mark VIII today

billcu

Head Moderator
Staff member
jerce1.jpg

jerce081.jpg

I've seen it before. :D

I stopped by Jeremi's house and this car pulled up.

It used to be Jeremi's supercharged Collectors Edition.

It was good to see it again.

What a beautiful car!

Wait wait wait wait wait, I have to know something.

I remember this Mark, but I never really payed much attention to this-- how did he fit a twin-screw supercharger under the stock hood? I know that the GenIIs has more clearance under the hood, but damn. haha I suppose that the engine had to be dropped down some, completely remounted?

How did I know that you'd be the one to respond, Jamie?
And it's glad to see that that Mark is still alive and well. :)

Wait wait wait wait wait, I have to know something.

I remember this Mark, but I never really payed much attention to this-- how did he fit a twin-screw supercharger under the stock hood? I know that the GenIIs has more clearance under the hood, but damn. haha I suppose that the engine had to be dropped down some, completely remounted?

The m112 eaton blower can be mounted under the stock GenII mark with a 3.1 or smaller blower pulley and no other modifications.

IMG_0697.jpg

BTW yes its a true 04 cobra motor, not a bolt on conversion.

Attention!

The drool has ruined my laptop keyboard and I am now using an aftermarket one.

That is all.

(just kidding, but seriously folks...)

so how much work would it be to set something like this under my stock gen 1 hood? im guessing i would have to lower my k-member but by how much?

[
IMG_0697.jpg

Now why cant procharger make a crossover tube like that for the kit instead of the retarded one i got now? Then i wouldnt have to mod anything for the radiator hose. That one would be perfect and sit nicely behind the centrif charger under the pipe.

Back