FS: all parts from silver frost 97 LSC

Mike P

c:enter
Staff member
Paid Member
Wirelessly posted (HTC Hero: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; A6277 Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

I will get pics up ASAP, though I'm sure you have all seen it or pics of it. The thing it doesn't have is airbag suspension, I converted or the oem headlights, converted those too. The headlights housings are present but not in good condition at all. The transmission is slipping lately, the engine has a tick. The interior is all black and in very good condition, including the driver seat. It has painted ten spoke rims. Start claiming parts now, everything must go so I can buy a new car.

lin4.jpg

lin2.jpg

lin1.jpg

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted (HTC Hero: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; A6277 Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Yea probably, that's the stuff in that tray in the rear that rusts out, right?

PM sent about the wheels. Lets try it again. :D

And about the drivers side seat bolster.

Last edited:

Oh and neon and ballast work ;-)

Ok I'll, look

How about the cup holder? Would you also be willing to part out the door switches? That is if there is no difference from a base model.

Mike is this the car that you mentioned in my other post about the heater box? Also do you have the factory mats in the black black, not the off black?

Thanks,

Keith

How about the cup holder? Would you also be willing to part out the door switches? That is if there is no difference from a base model.
cup holder? sure, door switches, sure. Difference? I don't think so

If the bolster doesn't refer to the plastic trim piece on the drivers side then I would be interested in that as well.

Thanks
yea I didn't know it was called that either, lol

Mike is this the car that you mentioned in my other post about the heater box? Also do you have the factory mats in the black black, not the off black?

Thanks,

Keith
yea this is the one, Just tell me where this heater box is? also I think my blend door actuator is broken, at least partially. I have the factory LSC mats but only the front and they aren't perfect.

SO FAR SOLD**

all seats, including motors and switches
all window and lock switches
windshield washer reservoir with cap
shifter bezel and plastic from around it
RIMS (pending)
grille (pending)
cupholder

mpfi3100 said:
how about the coolant reservoir with a working coolant level sensor?

Yea it works, you want?

Back