lakeland drag strip!!

7 sek mark

Registered
hey yal need to make a run down to lakeland motors sports park and show them imports what a lincoln can do!! Im there everytime the gotes open because i now work there!! Im trying to work a deal with the manager on getting a car club rate going for us. I know he has set up a club rate for a vette club where you get in for free but you still have to pay to run. Ive seen a 2 marks at the strip so far both run in the 10.2-9.8 sek 1/8th mile range. so we need to get some of the quicker marks out!! If you come out ask for ET Dave!

PS: for more info check out www.lakelandmotorsportspark.com also while your there check out the msg bord and make a post or two

RE: lakeland drag strip!!

I started to pull out 'til I realized where Lakeland was. :+

aww come on it cant be that far of a drive and the street class is 100% payback so you could make some money on saterdays

I would really liek to go with this nice cold weather to test out the LS400 (never taken her to the track). I would realy like some mid to high 14's :7

no offence but if your in the 14's your pretty slow because lakeland is only a 1/8th mile

Back