Hooters Meet?

Trixie

Staff member
Anyone want to get together at Hooters sometime soon? I think I'm open for dates, and actually whatever place would be fine, too.

Maybe we can start discussing ideas for the big meet in August.

RE: Hooters Meet?

Hooters at Union Station ?
Hooters in Farview Heights ?
Hooters in South County ?

Can we wait till after the 25th so I can take the gf? She needs to pick up an application :p

As long as it's not on August 10th, dammit!

Yeah, I'm still fuming. ;-)

Mark, we'll work with you - just let us know your schedule and I'm sure we can make many more conflicting meets. Either that or we can tell you the wrong dates for the meets just so you think we're being cooperative - your choice. ;-)

OK, so -- any date or place? I always prefer Schaumburg cause it's close to me, and there's lots of parking available.

Jay, sorry but I just can't drive down to St. Louis for lunch.

[/quote]

Jay, sorry but I just can't drive down to St. Louis for lunch.
[/quote]
I'm sure John would be more than happy to drive for you. :p

Id suggest Hooters in Downers Grove. Its close to 355, 88, 290 and 294 easy access for all...........AND NO CONSTRUCTION :)

I have to check with Hubby on the 28th, I could go to lunch, but may have to leave early to attend a party with him. Joey, where exactly is the Hooters in Downers, and if we went there, would you show up? :)

I have to check with Hubby on the 28th, I could go to lunch, but may have to leave early to attend a party with him. Joey, where exactly is the Hooters in Downers, and if we went there, would you show up? :)

It's real easy to get to, I've been there many times. Just take 355 South to Butterfield Road East (I think it's on the same exit as I-88). It's on the right less than half a mile down.

yes its on butterfield east of 355. (there is an exit) You can also get to it by exiting 88 on highland.......Or taking rt 83 to 22nd (which turns into butterfield) if coming from the city there are ways from 290 & 294

And there is NO construction around here!

yes, I would most likely show up.......

you tell me. let me know where and when and ill try to make it. Sat is fine --- dont care what time --- downers grove hooters makes sense to me. Let me know

Back