Spring Cleaning

J

joeychgo

First, I would like to recommend a detailer to locals.... I found a place called Sudsational in Downers Grove.... The really do a fantastic job..... The hand wash your car and really spend time to clean it right, inside and out. For about $15 they do a job just short of a deail. Whats really kool is they just added Zaino wax service for an extra C-note.....

This place is so service orientated, the last time there they found a scratch on my car--and touched it up for free!

I just got back from there.... While I was there I started thinking.... What if we do a meet ing the spring and all get our cars done? I mentioned it to the guy and although there are some time issues which would have to be dealt with, they'll give us a group discount....

Just a thought.......what do you all think? Good idea for the spring??

RE: Spring Cleaning

I'd be in for that. As much as I like to clean the car myself, the first cleaning in the year is always the worst. Wouldn't mind paying someone to do it for me.

David O'Donnell
'97 Mark VIII LSC "Maxine II" (RIP Maxine I, 5-16-03)
'91 Mark VII BB "Monica"
'67 Thunderbird "Molly"

Not to mention getting the Zanio treatment!

From reading posts on the actual procedure of Zaino, that may take a while to get done.

David O'Donnell
'91 Mark VII BB "Monica"
'67 Thunderbird "Molly"

From reading posts on the actual procedure of Zaino, that may take a while to get done.

David O'Donnell
'91 Mark VII BB "Monica"
'67 Thunderbird "Molly"

The guy said 3 hours or so

If they allow us to bring a quarter-barrel, I'm in.

'98 Pristine Pearlescent LSC
'93 V-10 Twin Turbo Money Pit (The MonsterMark)
'93 Collecting Dust
Bryan

Back