October?

RE: October?

If they do, I'll be traveling quite a bit through KY, OH, IN and IL over the next several weeks, so maybe I'll get a chance to drop in. ;)

JP, you gonna be up here this weekend? There's a car show on Oct. 10 I wanted to go to.

Well, if you travel up to the Chicagoland area, let us know, it'd be fun to get together.

I'm up for a get together somewhere in this area. But i've already got some weekends occupied for other things.

Some friends and I will be going to Ubly Dragway Oct. 16. The more lincolns, the merrier!

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
Anyone feel like meeting up in October before the weather gets to cold??
[/div]

For my taste, it's already too damned cold. Wake me in June. ;(

I hope the weather is good. Worst case, we go back the following week, it's deserted, and we can make 30+ runs each.

my belt won't last through 30 boost passes hehehe
I think I'm gonna shoot for next weekend, too many things going on this week ...

I'll probably be up there then, too. Dave's thunderchicken isn't ready yet, and neither is Jeff's spirit. And both of them need to get to the track.

I don't now what's going on now. we'll either be going to ubly or milan tomorrow. i'll post when i know for sure.

We were trying to get jeff's spirit ready for tomorrow but the power steering pump he ordered is the wrong one. So maybe we'll head out next week.

we'll be going to ubly tomorrow. We're going to try to get going around 10. It's supposed to be mostly cloudy with a high of 49 and a 20 mph tailwind. :). Perfect conditions for a new best.

Apparently Lidio went today and blew his mach 1 up on the second pass. going 10's. Less than 1000 miles. Apparently they had about 2 good hours of running despite the wind.

Alright, that didn't work out as planned. despite the fact that it did not rain at all today, at least not enough to show up on the ground, Ubly was closed. Since we were halfway there when we found this out (luckily we didn't leave on time and someone beat us) we detoured to Lapeer. Which sucks. Because what would have been a 25 mph tailwind at Ubly turned into a headwind at Lapeer. And traction sucks at Lapeer. I ran a bunch of 14.0's at like 97 mph. Not that impressive. But i beat a lot of people :).

Maybe. Might do Milan this week, but probably Ubly next weekend. Hoping to get Jeff's car ready this week.

There was a guy out there this weekend with a thunderchicken with a few bolt ons, 4.10's, and nitrous. I walked him repeatedly this weekend. Even when he pulled off the line, i caught right up and passed him. His nitrous probably wasn't working right. So he's going to get that figured out and get back out to the track. Hopefully i can still beat him.

Back