Midwest Members, Check In

RE: Midwest Members, Check In

Oh Lord, I had hoped that you all may have forgotten about that incident. It's all good. Many good times to be had on the island. But the Vegas rule must apply if we have a meet there this year. What happens in Put in Bay stays in Put in Bay. LOL :7

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
Did I miss that, or was I just too drunk to remember it? [/div]

Hmmm, were you too drunk? That was when the chicks came by and Bill sang for them. I think he got a kiss too. I don't remember, I think I was drunk at the time....

Nope, No kiss! I remember vaguely that the girl needed a guy in a Hawaiian shirt to sing her a song as some sort of bachelorette drinking game. I sang and she only hugged me. I thought it was at least worth a kiss and maybe even a small show of sorts. LOL we even saw her on the street later and yelled at her but she was too drunk to remember. Man what a crazy night that was. Especially since I will never forget the golf cart throttle cable and dental floss trick. This year we need to get over to the island a little earlier as the last ferry back, if memory serves, is at midnight. And this time too the heck with the cover I want to go into the roundhouse bar. I could only hope that we go on a night when Pat Dailey is playing. Woo Hoo! Can't wait. Of course by then I may have the Focus or I may have a brand spanking new Monte Carlo SS. After all working for GM now has its advantages. I now must go hide while I fly my traitor flag.

Monte Carlo? Bill, come on... there are a bunch of cool GM's you can buy, a chevy grand prix isn't really one of them. But i guess at least the SS comes with a supercharger now, doesn't it? What about a GTO?

A put-in-bay meet would be very cool. I wouldn't bother bringing a car to the island, though. I'll be taking my boat }(

actually the gto is too expensive. The monte carlo was supercharged in 04 and 05. For 06 they have put in the 5.3L 303 hp 323lbs torque LS4 V8. Yes I know it is front wheel drive, but I love the new body style for 06 too. Oh an yes I believe the 6.0L Corvette heads will fit as a direct bolt on. LOL don't even have it and I am starting mods.

actually the gto is too expensive. The monte carlo was supercharged in 04 and 05. For 06 they have put in the 5.3L 303 hp 323lbs torque LS4 V8. Yes I know it is front wheel drive, but I love the new body style for 06 too. Oh an yes I believe the 6.0L Corvette heads will fit as a direct bolt on. LOL don't even have it and I am starting mods.
[/div]

6.0L heads may have a bigger combustion chamber and/or a different bore size, resulting in lower compression or other problems.

Well after researching prices on a used 2005 GTO, I am undecided. Well it will be at least a year till I have to decide for certain. But the GTO is looking better and better. RWD, 6 speed, 400hp, and many mods available. May have my employer look at the auto auction when the time comes. Oh well I am really trying to plan to make Carlile for the weekend this year. I will try not to miss any meet that is close to me this year. I will of course have to come if we do the PIB thing.

Steve Zipoff Here!

Camby Indiana. I haven't checked in for quite awhile. I have been spending all my time with Mustangs for the last couple years since my 94 Mark VIII was totalled. I'm going to try to get to Carlisle again this year. I travel to Chicago 6-8 times yearly.

Long time no see, Steve! welcome back!

Bill, there you go. Just keep thinking about that six speed and RWD, i'm sure you'll make the right choice :)

Steve, next time you make it out to Chicago, let us know, we can arrange a get together.

indianapolis, IN
[/div]

Lucky you! World Ford Challenge will be in Indy this year, so we'll be there! Hope you can join us and show or race your car. Keep checking LOD Events for more info.

Well folks im here in Cleveland representing LOD with my 95 Mark viii with 245/45-18s asanti rims hope to post pictures soon as someone helps me out (hint).My home is always open.So if any members are flowing thru just email me(Triple8) at darnellatheresa@sbcglobal.net.Also what date is the indy thing trixie i went to school there at Lincoln Tech and have friends and family there.Oh yea i just blew the doors off a 2004 Monte Carlo SS ;) Well happy New Year everyone.

Cool! Yeah, Indy should be a great location to get more of us in the Midwest together!

To post pics, you can upload them straight from your post.

I will be looking forward to it as well. I just have to put away my new engine puller.:D

Midwest member

Midwest member

Indianapolis,Im not ready for meets,whats up with this world Ford challenge meet?

Attachments

• mini-mini-mini-HPIM0014_edited.JPG
    mini-mini-mini-HPIM0014_edited.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 125
Back