Midwest Members, Check In

Trixie

Staff member
So who's still a Midwest Member?

Post if you're an LOD member in the Midwest, and put what area you're from. And anything else you want to say. Let's get an idea of where we're all at this year.

I'm here - Chicago, IL. Up for various meets around the midwest, but unsure how much I'll be able to travel this year.

RE: Midwest Members, Check In

here, detroit mi. probably not going to do many meets this year though.

Here Florence Ky. Not sure about any meets this year. Maybe if close to an airport I can attend a meet.

Got any plans Sharon?

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
... Maybe if close to an airport I can attend a meet. [/div]

Whad'ya do?? Put wings on the Mark? :7

I don't consider myself a MidWest 'member', but if something is near(like Cinci last year), I'll do my best to try to attend if I can work it in my schedule at work. :)

Hello Midwesterner's....lol....that does not look right.

...anyways. I am from the Cleveland, Ohio area. Glad you got this post going Sharon! I was hoping to go to Carlisle this year, but I have to Columbus that weekend for a work related graphics show. I really hope to meet some of you one of these days!!!

Oh yeah I guess technically I am not a midwest member since the Midwest website registration does not let you register :B Is the Midwest chapter site ever going to be updated?

Oh yeah I guess technically I am not a midwest member since the Midwest website registration does not let you register :B Is the Midwest chapter site ever going to be updated?
[/div]

I'll check with Manuel on the website, but as long as you say you're a member, you are. So count yourself in. :D

Heck I don't know where I am LOL :7 I reckon I'm closest to midwest than the other chapters I'n right along the Ohio river

Beardstown Illinois, about 45 miles due west of Springfield. I'm up for about anything as long as I can drive the car there. ;)

Excellent!

OK, we do have to plan something. I've just had too much going on, and I've been waiting for Pony to come visit with his Viper hoping to plan something around that.

I'm dying to have a party at my house. I'll keep everyone informed.

When is the big day?
[/div]

I'm still working on it. Tell Pony to give me an answer. }(

I think between him and John they should bring all their toys then there would be enough for everyone,LOL. Still here in Port Clinton, going to Put in Bay latter this week. Hicup!! :) :)

D'oh. Apparently Pony's gonna be here this weekend. No time to plan a party. However, maybe we can do a Hooters meet or something this weekend?

Sorry for the short notice. I WILL have a party this year, though. Maybe we'll make that part of the annual Chicago meet? Sax said he'd come out for it. And if Sax is helping plan a party, you've got to KNOW that the booze choices will be incredible. ;)

OK, I admit it, my planning skills this year really suck.

And Put-In-Bay would be a lot of fun again. I still get notices from the hotel for specials, although why they'd want us back is beyond me.

K, I need to talk to him and find out exactly what his schedule is. I'll make sure to let you know.

Back