Midwest Pres!

RE: Midwest Pres!

Bill you're forgetting our first meet with you the president is this Saturday at my place !!!

Seriously though, best person for the position. Congrats !!!

Congratulations Bill!

Let me know how familiar you are with web design or web pages. I can PM you the ID and password to the server, if its still the same, so you can upload pictures...etc.

I'll search for tutorials and get back to you. You would also need software to create web pages like Microsoft Frontpage or Dreamweaver. I think you may be able to download a basic version of Frontpage for free from MS which is what I used. I'll check on that also.

PM reply sent back.....

I haven't had a chance to look up any tutorials for you but I will as soon as work slows a bit.

Okay i guess I am a litle bit behind here.

Anyway Bill congrats and I have changed your status to a moderator for the midwest chapter forum. Basically you will be able to edit/change postings made in this forum only. You will also be able to pin topics (which means it will stay at the top of the forum list until you unpin it). You can us the pin function for something posting about an event/meet that is going to happen or if its an important announcement for the chapter. I also left Sharon listed as a mod for this forum so if you need help you can always ask her.

Again congrats on making President of this chapter

Midwest Pres!

Well, if no one has any objections, I'd like to name Bill Cuddy (billcu) as the new Midwest President.

Bill has 2 Mark VIII's and is active with the LOD and gets together with lots of members, including coming all the way out to Chicago to attend the Silly Hat LOD Meet in Chicago last year. He knows a lot about these cars, and shows great enthusiasm for getting us in the Midwest together (see Put-in-Bay meet planning post).

Congrats Bill, and thanks for doing this for us!

Back