mlschultz's visit to Michigan meet Aug 5

Rene

Lincoln Lady
Argh! August 5, the only day I have plans already set that month. The plans are early am, though - any idea what time the gathering will be?

RE: mlschultz's visit to Michigan meet Aug 5

I can probably make it. Maybe save some gas money that day.

El presidente, you have to be there !!! Even if it's in that big black boat of yours LOL.

Plus, that would make it an offical LOD meet and we can post this in the appropriate section.

So far we have 8-9 Marks already attending the meet.

In the morning, I will be at Lidio's with Mike and his car for the dynotune.

Later, we could cruise from there to Farmington Hills for the BBQ and mod session.

JP mentioned he might be coming out if he help him change out the differential. I don't see this being a problem.

Rene, afternoon hours are perfect, even later in the day will work ok.

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
... that would make it an offical LOD meet and we can post this in the appropriate section.
[/div]

Sounds official to me! :D

El presidente, you have to be there !!! Even if it's in that big black boat of yours LOL. Plus, that would make it an offical LOD meet and we can post this in the appropriate section.So far we have 8-9 Marks already attending the meet. In the morning, I will be at Lidio's with Mike and his car for the dynotune.Later, we could cruise from there to Farmington Hills for the BBQ and mod session. JP mentioned he might be coming out if he help him change out the differential. I don't see this being a problem.Rene, afternoon hours are perfect, even later in the day will work ok.
[/div]
Sounds cool! All I'll need are directions and an idea what kind of food donations are needed :9

I can probably do it, but i will have to get out of there at 5 or 6, no later. The parade of lights on the clinton river is that night, and my boat well offers prime viewing, and there will be some partying going on there as well.

If anyone wants to come to that party with me, it shouldn't be a problem. I plan to drink my fill and sleep on the boat.

So far we have:

Bill (Grosse Isle, MI)- 94 Mark 8
Bart (Novi, MI)- 97 Mark 8
Martin (Warren, MI)- 97 Mark 8
Michael Schultz (Atlanta, GA)- 98 Mark 8
Mike Southwell (Beardstown, IL)- 95 Mark 8
Steve (Serg) (Allen Park, MI)- 96 Mark 8
Brandon(Allen Park, MI)- 94 Mark 8
JP Driller !!! (Morgantown, WV)- 93 Mark 8
Rene (Elkhart, IN)- 98 Mark 8
Matt (Brownstown, MI)- 94 Mark 8
Redwingvksm (Allen Park, MI)
Mark (Sterling Heights, MI) - 98 Mark 8
Jeremi (Farmington Hills, MI) - 97 Mark 8

not yet confirmed
Darryl - 93 Mark 8
few other hopefully

Bill it looks like you will have to bring both marks to reach the magic 20 ... LOL

Also remember that these are mark viiis only, there will twice as many other car ethusiasts !!!

For folks out of state, there are several hotels/motels not even 2 miles from my place. For example,

Comfort Inn-Farmington Hills
30715 W 12 Mile Rd
Farmington, MI 48334

This is hotel is on the other side of the highway, not even 1 mile away from the meeting spot.

Well, are we still on for Put-In-Bay on the 11th? We still don't have a hotel(s) picked. Cause I just can't do both weekends, so I'd like to know. I'd love to meet up in Detroit if Put-in-bay is postponed or anything.

I'm still on for put-in-bay!

I hope to be at this one too, esp. with so many people showing up. But i won't be able to stay late.

Sorry that I have to pass on this meet as I have family in from out of town to entertain etc. Look forward to meeting all at the PIB meet.

I am geeked now :)
[/div]

Gee Mike, what's gotten into you? First a chip, then an exhaust, now a dynotune... looking to kick some butt at SSHS this year? :eek:

2006 Michigan Summer Meet !!!

This event will take place on August 5th, 2006.

We have a long time club member visit from out of state and we need to welcome him back best we can.
We are expecting 20 Lincoln Mark VIIIs, at least one Lincoln Mark VII, and one Lincoln Mark II.
Other Lincolns and Fords will be also present.
Early in the day, around 9 AM, several of us will be attending a dyno day at Alternative Auto in Mt.Clemens.

Alternative Auto Performance
145 Malow Unit D - Mt. Clemens, Michigan 48043

www.alternativeauto.com

We plan on being there until 11AM.

From there, we will cruise via I-696 to Farmington Hills, for the main event, scheduled for 12:00PM.

(I've PM-ed everyone with the address. If you haven't received a message, please empty your message box and send me a PM or email)

We plan on major car talk, beer tasting, bbq burning type of event, that will run late into the day.
Any food and drink supplies are welcome, as this is a non-sponsored event.

There are several parking areas in the vicinity so we can go out and have group photos taken.

Thank you in advance for your participation,

Jeremi​

I so wish I could go. Take lots of pics and have lots of fun!

Okay, my driveway is ready for the 20+ lincolns to attend this weekend.

I have few confirmations already, but please if you plan on coming down, send me an email so that I can keep a count.

I get requests from people as to what is needed. I really appreciate all the offers to contribute.
We'll have a BBQ going through most of the day, so any food that can be grilled is welcome.
Also, whatever you plan on drinking (soda, pop, beer, ???), just have it with you and plus few to share.

Back