April Michigan Meet

jbird97

Registered
http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=119310

"Hello to all Michigan chapter members, i am planning a stony creek meet for april 26th which is a Sunday, and 1:00pm in the afternoon, it is going to be in the Eastwood beach parking lot, i am planning on grilling some burgers, maybe some dogs and some brats, i will supply the meat, but i am going to need some volunteers for the other stuff. Hope that everyone can attend this even, we had it a couple years back and it turned out good! i just hope that we can get something going since it has been a while since the Michigan chapter has gotten together for a outdoor meet in a while. and while gas prices are down lets get is goin. hope everyone can join."

Quite a few people from tccoa.com will be going to this meet as well as some crown vic guys and us Lincoln guys have been invited as well. I'm planning on attending.

Sounds great to me, count me in!:)

Come on Midwest members, this is the first one of the season!

same here, I think. I'd love to go, but it's a 10 hour drive, and I've got a meeting on Monday I can't miss.

Lol no problem, I'm sure there will be more. Is that all thats coming from MI though, just Bill and me?

Well, there's a Grand Prix that morning, so I'm unlikely. However, I'm totally bored sitting in the house and may be up for getting out if the weather's nice. Remind me closer to the date, and I would need to know directions or an address. Plus the kid has a g/f up in Detroit now, so who knows, maybe we'd do a day trip.

So what's the status, and what's the weather looking like? Still not sure I can actually handle it.

Meet is still on, looking to be a good turnout. We'll be watching the weather closely. I'll be pming you (Sharon) tomorrow or Thursday with all the info you asked for. I'll let you know how the weather fares.

The forecast still looks good in my zip code. Mostly sunny Sunday and 70.

I'm about about an hour and a half drive from the south to the park.

Count me out -- my wrist/arm is too sore and just driving up the street is an ordeal still. :(

Sorry you can't make it Sharon, take care of that wrist.

Anyone else going to make it? I'm still planning on it. If I get the green car done today, I'll take it to the show, if not, I'll drive the CE.:)

I might stop in for a little bit, but I don't know. My '93 just fried it's 3rd compressor relay yesterday, so before I drive it too much more i'm converting the air ride to completely manual operation so as to reduce the duty cycle. That may be tomorrows project.

Sorry you can't make it Sharon, take care of that wrist.

Anyone else going to make it? I'm still planning on it. If I get the green car done today, I'll take it to the show, if not, I'll drive the CE.:)

You sure are up early enough to start working on it ;)

I'm still heading up there. Weather looks sketchy but the meet goes on rain or shine.

Rest and heal Sharon.

Back