Carlisle travel..

FLM Fan

Registered
What day and what time are the MI, MN, IL, IN and OH people leaving for Carlisle?
I assume we'll all be going down the PA Turnpike.

I'm leaving Thursday around 11:00 AM. That should get me there around 4:30 with breaks.

The weather forcast is improving every day.. looks like another HOT one..

I'm leaving sometime Wednesday. Stopping somewhere along the way. Then I have a stop to make in Pittsburgh on Thursday, and was hoping I'll hit Pitts between 12-2. All depends.

I won't be leaving until Friday, sometime around 10:00 AM, if everything works out.

I plan to leave Minnesota between 3 and 4 on Wednesday. I intend to make it at least through Chicago that night. I'll likely stop somewhere on the other side. I did Elkhart once, that worked pretty well. I'll then roll on in Thursday as time allows.

Well, that could work very well. Hopefully you'll see a green Mark somewhere near the interstate! If you're interested in trying to caravan, shoot me a pm, and we'll swap phone numbers. If you don't roll that way, it's all good. We'll see who hits the showgrounds first!

Well, that could work very well. Hopefully you'll see a green Mark somewhere near the interstate! If you're interested in trying to caravan, shoot me a pm, and we'll swap phone numbers. If you don't roll that way, it's all good. We'll see who hits the showgrounds first!

We were on the way by 5:16 ... I didn't see this message about the phone numbers, or I would've been glad to swap. I didn't get back online before the trip :(

No problem at all. there's always next year! I didn't know if you guys preferred running solo or not..

Really, if we did things right, we could have a pretty good convoy running into the showgrounds.

Myself from MN, then Trixie, Beerdog, and Chris from Il, Rene in Indiana, Dean in Ohio...

Don't we have a few Detroit folks we could pick up somewhere too?

No problem at all. there's always next year! I didn't know if you guys preferred running solo or not..

Really, if we did things right, we could have a pretty good convoy running into the showgrounds.

Myself from MN, then Trixie, Beerdog, and Chris from Il, Rene in Indiana, Dean in Ohio...

Don't we have a few Detroit folks we could pick up somewhere too?

... and a Big Black Truck followed us all the way there and back (Lightning)! Hoping he'll come again next year, too. Convoy sounds cool, but would we be running about the same speed? I'm a big chicken, so I don't go much over the limit ... unless antagonized by another driver :D

that's the problem, you see. I'm sure we would end up antagonizing each other. these cars roll right along at just about any speed..

Back