A Michigan meet in September?

Jereme, I'll swap you my BNB gen1, with the P1537 CEL, for your car. Hope to see you guys there. Working on some details.

I'll volunteer Whiner for some electrical diagnosis of battery draw while sitting if any one is interested. OR I could bring the DD with a need to clean the IMRC's (remove the intake).

What to do, what to do ... the 18th was the one weekend I had plans already. Change plans??

what will be the repair or upgrade project? MI meet would not be the same without one.

We can install a fuse holder for the subwoofer and Bill can tune the sound system. ;)

Yes Rene, I see a change of plans in your future. :D

Getting all ready to come up. Just not sure if just Friday and Sat or whole weekend. Need to check on a few things with work if I can get off of Sunday Custodian duty for one week. Oh and my friend is going to come. Look for some great food from our campsite that weekend.

I'll volunteer Whiner for some electrical diagnosis of battery draw while sitting if any one is interested. OR I could bring the DD with a need to clean the IMRC's (remove the intake).

I'll go for the electrical testing of Whiner, I've got my Fluke meter, and I've done that test before.

I'd rather see Whiner anyway.:D

I'm a little short on chairs (inside and out) so if people could bring some lawn chairs, that would be great.

Darn it, I wish I had more vacation time ... burned it up at LOD events! If we come, we wouldn't get in till Friday night.

Back