A Michigan meet in September?

I will bring some chairs with me since I have plenty of space in the van. I will also bring one or 2 10 by 10 awnings if you want.

... If we come, we wouldn't get in till Friday night.

I won't be getting in 'til pretty late Friday night either. Sleep in a bit Saturday morning and we'll be good to go 'till Bill kicks us out! :D

Of course, you're all welcome to stay as long as you want. I have to work Friday and Monday, but I'll be here around 7:00 PM Friday.

As for food, I've got a Weber grill, a stove, and a microwave. I'll buy a bunch of hot dogs, but feel free to bring other things for the grill.

I'm a terrible cook, and I burn everything I eat. When I order a burger in a resturant, I have to ask for extra well done, like a Hockey Puck, to get it cooked enough for me.:)

So, you don't want me cooking, I'm better off measuring the current draw of Whiner.:D

Last edited:
Well my friend and I will bring some items to cook as well. We will have 2 coleman stoves and a large propane powered stove too. We are calling our little kitchen and eating area " 2 Schlubbs Cafe ".

Yes, thanks Mike!

I'll pick up some different beers for tasting and some chips and nuts.

My tastes are very unsophisticated, so if you want something fancy, let me know or bring some. :)

And Jeremi, I don't eat charcoal...I eat char.:D

I will bring some chairs with me since I have plenty of space in the van. I will also bring one or 2 10 by 10 awnings if you want.

Thanks Bill!

I'm guessing we won't need the awnings though, there is more than enough shade from the trees here.

what will be the repair or upgrade project? MI meet would not be the same without one.

Anyone interested in (another) steering column swap? My car still needs it done ... :(

I have a complete column + new set of tracks/bearings if needed.

Anyone interested in (another) steering column swap? My car still needs it done ... :(

I have a complete column + new set of tracks/bearings if needed.

Bring it. I've got tools.

Jeremi, do you have a steering wheel puller?

Ok I will probably only bring one canopy. The chairs will not be a problem. So far for breakfast Saturday morning it is looking like pancakes, sausage, bacon, toast, eggs for anyone who may want them, and possibly hash browns. As for later that day I will probably have some brats available and or some other food stuffs. I will also bring a few local brews to try as well as my friends home brew pending that it is ready. Hope to see you all there. Should be a great weekend.

Back