I see in the membership database there are some new folks out there.

N

Neilster

Shamefully, it's been a while since there was any action here. If some the new Canadian folks I recently noticed in the membership database want to say "hello", or better yet, start a new thread and say hi, this is the place.

RE: I see in the membership database there are some new folks out there.

Hey there. I hope the VIII is serving you well. I need to update the chapter site one of these days. If you send me a couple of pix, I'll post them. The '94 I had served me really well. The headlights were pretty bad and it needed the tranny upgrade which I never got around to doing. How's yours?

RE: I see in the membership database there are some new folks out there.

I'll have to get some pics of it, but have been putting it off till my detailer has gotten his hands on it to buff/compound/wax it etc, and now that the weather is getting more like winter, that may not be till spring, lol ;)
It's Garnet Red, tan interior, that I just rolled 100k kms (not miles!) in a few weeks ago. I've upgraded to HID's and put Magnaflows on it (with cutouts in bumper like the newer Marks.) :)
I've been on a few forums alot with my old '86 Mark VII, and only had my first Mark VIII for about 4-5 months and that wasn't by choice (long story, lol...) This one still needs a bit of work, but is in overall very good shape!
Jon

1994 Mark VIII

Back