Who's bringing what?

Trixie

Staff member
I'm bringing my beautiful 98 base model Mark, which hopefully by then will have an awesome dual exhaust.

RE: Who's bringing what?

I am bringing my Cadillac Sixty-Special :) (Of course not) ~

Lincoln Town Car Cartier Limited Edition in Seascape.
UNLESS THIS ONE COMES IN DENTED, TOO !! :(

I will bring Lelani Lincoln, a 96 LSC Diamond Anniv. Ed. I suppose technically she will bring me. This will be a first for both of us. Looking forward to it.

I'll be bringing my freshly-painted '97 half-LSC. It's not really an LSC, but nobody will be able to tell!

That's okay. I just hope Sharon doesn't call me a poser again :)

That's okay. I just hope Sharon doesn't call me a poser again :)

Oh shoot, I called you a poser? LOL, it must've been the "special" drinks we had at the Chicago meet.

Im bringing the SuperMark, Bad Ivory, TerminVIIIor and hopefully I will have my 03' Navigator by then I hope.

Im bringing the SuperMark, Bad Ivory, TerminVIIIor and hopefully I will have my 03' Navigator by then I hope.

Ed could drive the '03 Nav if you need another driver ;).

** Bill **
1995 LSC-R'ed w/Recaro's and Cobra R's
Veteran of Carlisle 2000/01/02
[a href=//cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=258112]For Pic's and Mods click here[/a]

Joe's been trying to talk me into going, if I can make it I'll brign the smoothie, My mark with no ugly body moldings or emblems, and hopefully by then I'll have my custom interior mostly done.

dj
1993 Mark VIII
Slightly Modified

I expect to bring my 98 Mark VIII CE.

Other than that, it will be a long walk from Virginia

I will bring Mulder. My 1994 Lincoln Mark VIII. I have several engine dress up Items I hope to have by then as well as possible chrome trim delete done. Oh and did I mention wider meats on it as well. Oh well I have alot to get done. How many days now. Oh heck I better get going!

I'll be bringing my 97 LSC hopefully with new tint done. My wife will be coming this year and we have talked the in-laws into meeting us there. My father in-law owns a 5.0 Mustang and will probably be overwhelmed by the Carlisle spectacle. It should be fun!

Just go DJ, no talking you into it, just do it! If I go I will ring the red whore. MY pearl car will not attend this yea either. :O(

Now, I got trouble. The folks over at my ascMcLaren site ( http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ascmclaren/ ) {can I do that, here??} ~ all want me to bring my silver McLaren roadster. I cannot drive two cars. Now, I am in trouble! Town Car or McLaren? The Town Car - People don't know me.......Ummmmmm.

I will take the blue one Sandy, seen one black on black 2nd gen seen them all.

Back