Need Assistants for Carlisle

Trixie

Staff member
Carlisle, as you know, is a major event for our club. Alexander does so much work in relation to this event, and I think it is time that we form a Carlisle Committee of one to three people, who could work with Alexander to help him organize and plan for this Club event.

So, if you can help, or have ideas, please either post here or let Alexander know what you can do to help him.

Some items which may need doing: working on club trophies, getting coverage for the club tent, organizing presentations at the showfield, etc.

If you would like to help and can offer some of your time, it would be greatly appreciated!

RE: Need Assistants for Carlisle

We really need some help. Especially manning the tent.

Alexander
President
Lincolns of Distinction

I'm kinda busy, but once we get down there i'd be glad to help with anything you need. I do tend to be quite forgetful, so anything that requires planning or thinking is best left to someone else. I'll be glad to help set up a tent or assist with any other work when we get down there. I'm planning on driving down on thursday night.

Well, if it would help, I will be willing to walk around without any pants/shorts on and paint "mark" on one of my ass checks and "8.org" on the other.

Thanks David for volunteering. Thanks JD for volunteering too. I guess we won't need to rent the blimp.

Alexander
President
Lincolns of Distinction

I'm afraid I can only help remotely this year, as it looks as though I won't be making the trip. There seems to be some interest in the clinics as indicated in another thread. Hopefully, it'll pick up in early May.

Perhaps if you posted a master list of things that are happening and where support is needed, you might get some more volunteers. There's enough folks around and willing to help, they may not be sure what needs to be done.

Hi Scott, long time "no see or hear from" (LOL). Welcome back, hope to see you at Carlisle.

Also I'm sure we'll have enough volunteers at Carlisle to work the tent, after all if it's hot, it'll be the only shade. If I'm there, of course I'll help.

** Bill **
1995 LSC-R'ed w/Recaro's and Cobra R's
Veteran of Carlisle 2000/01/02
[a href=//cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=258112]For Pic's and Mods click here[/a]

...Except for ending slavery, fascism, nazism, and communism, WAR HAS NEVER SOLVED ANYTHING...

Back