Thanks

driller

El Presidente
Staff member
I wanted to thank everyone who made it to the Carlisle Ford Nationals 2013 event.

Even though it rained all of Friday, thanks to everyone who braved the elements and showed up anyways - we had a good gathering at the LOD tent. The meet and greet continued at the hotel and a large group of us enjoyed a great dinner at a local Carlisle eatery. :)

Most everyone got to the fairgrounds early on Saturday as requested and there were many who helped set up the tent and the decorations. It was greatly appreciated and the efforts were surprisingly rewarded when the LOD tent was chosen for the Coolest Club HangOut for 2013. :big-grin:

Saturday's weather cooperated and the show of cars was quite amazing. From stock to modified, the presentation made for an impressive display of the cars we love. The LOD tent was a constant bustle of activity and we even picked up a couple new members. Despite the dislocation of the 'other' Lincoln vehicles, the overall event went quite well. Thanks to everyone! :D

The banquet was a good time for all and turnout was very good. Our VIP guests seemed to be quite enamored by our hospitality and were quite appreciative. A special thanks goes out to them for attending. Thanks to everyone who contributed items to the raffle (and thanks for all buying so many tickets)! :wink:

Thanks to all for bestowing the Best 1993-1996 Mark VIII award for the 'Blue Flame'. :wink:

The after-hours festivities was a good time by all, thanks to everyone who sacrificed some sleep to participate. :wave:

Thanks to my wife and kids for helping out so much and putting up with me and my obsession(s). LOL :)

I hope everyone enjoyed the event and I extend a personal thanks to everyone who attended! I hope to see you all again next year!! :cool-blue:

Back