Who's going to Carlisle 2019

I've decided to definitely come on Wednesday, I just confirmed with the hotel. I'm itching to hit my favorite restaurant in Mechanicsburg, the Black and Blue. Phenominal place!

Who else is game?

I've decided to definitely come on Wednesday, I just confirmed with the hotel. I'm itching to hit my favorite restaurant in Mechanicsburg, the Black and Blue. Phenominal place!

Who else is game?

Nobody coming on Wednesday but me?

Sorry Leo. I'm workin' like a chump today.

I might get on the road this evening, but even if I do, that'll make it a Thursday afternoon arrival at the field. I ran the numbers on Thursday "sunrise" departure from home, and it still gets me to Carlisle around midnight.. I'd love to improve that a bit to at least make Thursday dinner.

Sorry Leo, I won't be there until late Thursday afternoon at the earliest. :eek:

Rest up my friend! :wink:

Took me frekin' forever to get here, drove through torrential rain, HAD TO PULL OVER A FEW TIMES TO AVOID THE TORNADOES! Silver tlining though, due to the massive storms apparently the hotel's cable is out for a while. They didn't know this but when I checked in the TV didn't work so they upgraded me to a Jacuzzi suite! The TVs (two of them no less) didn't have reception either... did I complain... NOOOOOOO!!

Back