New Lincoln for 2020

driller

El Presidente
Staff member
Anyone heard of the Corsair?

It's supposed to debut at the New York auto show in April.

Actually looks a lot better than the MKC. It has a Range Rover-ish side glass/roof line which I like. The stretching of the body helped immensely. I hope they eventually up the HP to low 300's, I might would be interested.

The link to the Aviator is interesting, too. It seems fairly large for a mid-size. I'm drooling over the Aviator seats.

Give me a Corsair with Aviator seats and engine, and I'm a happy camper! I suspect the Corsair will sell well for Lincoln. Looking forward to better photos, especially interior.

Interesting that Lincoln chose the New York auto show to debut the Corsair. I went to the Auto Show in Pittsburgh a few weeks back hoping to see the Aviator but they didn't have one in the lineup. They did have a spec sheet to show me...

IMG_4449.JPG

I see those camo vehicles often around here, not sure why they bother with an SUV. :)

I am glad to see they might be going back to names for the vehicles though.

several of my MKZ page members have purchased Aviators and have posted many shots...I too am at a loss as to why they are focusing on SUV and cross-over luxury vehicles...This is as disturbing as the Mark LT pickup truck was...it was just a F-150 in a fancy suit...
I remember telling my co-worker that Chevrolet does not have a luxury car....he said "yea they do...it's called a Silverado". It cracked me up.

Back