FYI...Ray Urso Died Yesterday 2/7/08

Ray was a good friend of mine and I know many of you. Please keep him and his family and Erica in your prayers. Regards, Bryan

Raymond Joseph Urso II

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wanted to let all of the people who knew and loved him that he passed away last nite... Thursday Feb 7th.... He was working in Cali and he was fighting the flu.... I was going to pick him up last nite at the airport... the plane came in but Ray never got off... we called the hotel... he was still there stated that he slept through going to the airport... he was going to call the ambulance to take him to the hospital... they came and was unable to do anything... I just wanted to let you know about this and if u have any questions or such my cell is 917-453-9819 or my email is ericaviking2000@yahoo.com... there are no definate plans yet i will update if i remember how i got here to begin with and let you know.... please remember Ray and his family in your prayers... I love you Ray

Erica

This is terrible. I've met Ray at Carlisle a few times. He was a great guy.

I hope I don't have the same flu, I've been fighting it for a week now.

I think I better go to the doctor now.

True friendship is like sound health, the value is seldom appreciated until it is lost.
Charles Caleb Colton

I will miss you my friend. :eek:

Attachments

• ray.jpg
    ray.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 0
R.I.P. Ray...I'll miss your muse, and technical help.

The entire Mark VIII community suffered a huge loss with Ray's passing.

Hi everone ty for posting rays passing on here... he was always talking about u guys to me... if there are any questions please call 917-453-9819 or my email ericaviking2000@yahoo.com

if anyone has any pics or funny stories please forward to me...

ty

Erica (Rays fiancee)

This is so bad. I am shocked. I spoke to Ray a few times a few years ago when I was going to change my fuel pump in my 96.
He was a great guy, I can say no more I am shocked and sad !!

Last edited:
Well... California decided to open up ... Ray is coming home on a flight around 10 am cali time.. so here is the times and days...

Hershberger-Stover Inc. Funeral Home
170 Noble Ave
Crafton, Pa

Tue 7-9
Wed 2-4 7-9
Thurs a memorial service at 11 then to the cemetry The National Cemetary of the Alleghenies ...

Any memorial contribtions may be made to the American Diabetes Assoc.
300 Penn Center Blvd
Suite 602
Pittsburgh, Pa 15235

Thank you for all your support and thoughts...

Erica

Erica, I am really sorry for your loss.

I only knew Ray from the forums but he was a great guy all around. I am very saddened by this :(.

I've met Ray a couple of times. I'm very sorry to hear about this. It's especially sad when such a young person dies unexpectedly.

Ray was laid to rest today in fitting military fashion with family and friends from near and far in attendance.

R.I.P. Ray Urso, you will be missed by many.

Back