RIP Ken, aka Whiplash15

Our Condolences.

Our Condolences.

The Membership of The Lincoln Mark VII Club would like to extend our condolences to the Family of Ken "WhipLash" Horner.

Awww man. I just read this now. Thanks for your service Ken both for our country and your fellow car enthusiasts. :(

Whiplash15

Whiplash15

With sincere condolences to the family and loved ones of Ken, I am so deeply sorry for your loss. We'll all walk that walk soon enough and your friend will be waiting for you when you arrive, with stories and laughter and a joyful happy reunion. Let his light brighten your dark days until you see him again. God bless you all.

Wirelessly posted (LOUD NOISES!: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

He's been around since I started here and we always had similar knowledge and humor on most topics. I never had a chance to meet him but seeing how many new people are joining just to send their wishes makes me wish I had the chance to interact with him more. The loss of a loved one is never easy....hopefully these wishes are brought to the attention of his family and they will know what type of impact he had on us. Rest in peace Whiplash, you will be missed!

I just saw the email about this and felt compelled to respond. I haven't posted here in a long time, but I remember what a great place this was and probably still is and how close you feel w/ certain posters on here. It's always tough to lose friends, whether you knew them in person or not. Good to see so many names I recognize and new ones saying farewell.

RIP Ken.

Ken, your wisdom, patience, and experience will be sorely missed.

very sad to hear this, i was just reading a recent post of his and then saw this? rest in peace Ken my condolences go out to his friends and family.

Didn't know him but it sounds like he was a great man to family,friends and anyone who may have met him.

May Ken Rest In Peace

While I never met him, it always saddens me to hear that we lost another one. Hopefully he can enjoy an LOD meet in the sky, with some of our other members who have passed.

My condolences to his family.

Back