RIP Doug Fraleigh

DLF

Registered
With great sadness, I announce the death of my husband Doug Fraleigh. We assume a heart attack Wed night. Jenn and I started CPR but with 3 crews and efforts all the way to the hospital, they couldn't save him. He will be cremated and interred at Arlington National Cemetary the work he loved. Being the govt. could take months and I can post as soon as I know for anyone wanting to attend in the VA/DC area. Doug was relief Commander at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier for many years. It was one of his proudest accomplishments. He is survived by myelf, 3 children, his Mom, a sister, and three grandchildren, nieces and nephews. And on the TMI of it all, he's going in a racing red urn....... no coke bottle.

Instead of flowers, either of these sites would be special to me and Doug
Lacey Township E.M.S. # 23
PO Box 289
Forked River, NJ 08731
609-693-9510
OR Wreaths across America -- they try to see that every veteran has a wreath for the holidays http://www.wreathsacrossamerica.org/store/

I want to thank you all for a wonderful weekend at Carlisle as well as the ongoing commarardie that you all provide that make this place great with the special people that you are. I am glad I've had a chance to met and drink with some of you! Regards, Donna

If I don't post this right place, JP/Joe, please move to where it needs to be

Back