Leo Cerruti

driller

El Presidente
Staff member
I was informed yesterday, April 9, of the passing of a friend and long time member, Leo Cerruti aka "LeoC2".

Leo was recently hospitalized with symptoms of Covid-19 and had tested positive for the coronavirus. He had been on a ventilator several days before succumbing to the dreaded virus.

Leo has been part of the Lincolns of Distinction Car Club for many, many years and was friends with numerous members. His long standing attendance to the Ford Nationals at Carlisle is where many here have fond memories of his jovial spirit. Leo was a staunch supporter of the club and I'm sure all will recall his beloved Mark VIII nicknamed "Moose". Leo has friends both far and wide and they all will miss him dearly.

May he rest in peace and may his family and friends find solace in these difficult times.

Leo was a wonderful friend for many years. I met Leo through LOD in the very early years. You will be missed by so many people. Rip my friend.

Rest in peace Leo. You will have some good company.

P8180027.JPG

Attachments

• photo11761.jpg
    photo11761.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 8
  • P8180027.JPG
    P8180027.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 7
Leo was a good man and lived close to me but I only ever saw him at Carlisle. I had the coronavirus also so I know how bad it is. Rest In Peace sir.

Leo was one of the best. You will be missed.

Thanks for that picture, Steve. That's a great one.

Found a couple classic (2016) Carlisle photos, and the timing couldn't have been more appropriate.
Rumor has it he framed the title to Joe's scooter for his trophy room.

20160604_164653-sized.jpg20160604_164657-sized.jpg

I believe Moose was partially parted out after eventually giving way to an MKX. 😢

I believe Moose was partially parted out after eventually giving way to an MKX. 😢

Correct. Parted, or maybe donated? I don't remember for sure.. I also know that Leo sold his beloved El Camino "Elky" maybe a year before that. I don't know if he owned any other classics. If he did, I never heard about them.

Miss ya Leo, you were always a blast to hang out with! I can't believe I've know you for 20 years. You will be surely miss, love ya man 🙏🖤

Back