WFC7 World Ford Challenge 7 St.Louis MO.

RE: WFC7 World Ford Challenge 7 St.Louis MO.

I think it would be great if LOD can make a presence at this meet. It sounds like a lot of fun.

I think its just 2 weeks before Carlisle. Might not be the best time for LOD to have a gathering, but if anyone here is going I'll try to meet up with ya.

I think its just 2 weeks before Carlisle. Might not be the best time for LOD to have a gathering, but if anyone here is going I'll try to meet up with ya.

hmm with twice as many cars on the property, you might want to check it out.

This would be a great idea for a Summer Meet. Carlisle is nice, but its quite a drive for us in the Midwest Chapter ;(. If not maybe us Midwest guys can have our summer meet here. Sounds like a plan. I'll get the directions and hotel information up ASAP ! ;) LOL JK

Jon Ike
95 MKVIII
STRA DOG
[font color="#CC0000"]
MIDWEST CHAPTER [/font]http://mark8.org/users/Brad/jonmark.jpg

A great hotel location would be the Drury Plaza Hotel. Its a riverfront hotel right by the arch. It includes garage parking (no valet, good news for us). If we decide to do this let me know. Since I've been with the company for over 2 1/2 years now I am pretty sure I can get us one hell of a deal.

I'll probably be out there at least one day. No definite plans yet, but I went last year and it was a good time. It would make for a nice meet.

Will we get to make any passes on the strip. Or its it just an all show and no go show. I'm in

there is over $150,000 in cash just waiting to be given away to racers so yea if you wanna run you can run. i plan on running, none of this show stuff for me, gets borring real quick.

i have the need, the need for speed!!!

Is there like a heavy weight class, Or semi stock class, Maybe its time for some NOS

There are a ton of classes to race in. If you're car is lightly modded you'd probably go into Factory Stock.

There is also a car show for those that don't want to race. That's where I was last year, I had a good time. Best parking around if nothing else :)

I'm up for it. I think I'd like to go out there and hang out for a day or two. Sounds good.....

There are a ton of classes to race in. If you're car is lightly modded you'd probably go into Factory Stock.

There is also a car show for those that don't want to race. That's where I was last year, I had a good time. Best parking around if nothing else :)

factory stock, i dont think thats where you should be, there are alot of strict rules to the classes, check their website for specifics, but to be competitive in F/S your going to need to be in the low 12's or better yet in the 11's.

ill be running modular street, thats a competive class that anyone can run in if you have modular motor in the car.

I just got the hotel block done. Couldn't get one hell of a deal :( The cardinals are going to be in town and they've allready got a bunch of resorvations of people attending the game and WFC7. They were actually allready overbooked, but Val did me a favor and booked a block of 8 rooms for me.

The best price she could do for me since the hotel was allready overbooked was $89.99 per night. You can check other downtown hotels, but that rate is still going to be very hard to beat. This block and rate is good for arriving May 13th and departing on May 16th. If you will be arriving at a later date or departing at an earler date these rates still apply as long as your in one of the group blocked rooms.

You will have to call the hotel, Drury Plaza Hotel (314-231-3003) and book your reservation. When makeing the reservation tell them that your with a group, should be under Jay's group - Lincoln Group. Val was going to put in Lincolns of Distinction but it was just to long and the computer wouldn't accept it. The group number is 509236. I had her block out eight rooms, 4 NQQX and 4 NKX. In normal person language that is 4 rooms that are two double queen bed deluxe rooms and 4 king deluxe rooms. The deluxe rooms mean that the rooms have refrigerators and microwaves in them. This is a top notch hotel that has a Hot breakfast buffet in the mornings which include bacon, eggs, biscuts and gravy, waffles/pancakes, sausage, etc. There is also an indoor pool and hot tubs, and an excercise room (not the greatest). There is also guest laundry facilites, and FREE internet connections on a T1 line in every room. And most importantly garage parking! There is no valet at this hotel. Park your own car. The garage is completly enclose and climate controlled to some extent.

If you plan to make a reservation you must do so BEFORE April 13, 2004. Otherwise you can still get in the group but you will have to pay the normal rate. Which for that date is $151.49.

This has gotten kind of long so let me repeat some of the info.

Hotel Reservations for WFC7 Challange
Drury Plaza Hotel
314-231-3003
Jay's Group - Lincoln Group
Group # 509236
4 NQQX's available
4 NKX's available
$89.99/night
Must make reservations before 4/13/04

Any questions on any of this feel free to PM me, and I'll answer your questions as best as I can. Otherwise just give me a call and I'll take care of it.

Thanks Jay! Sounds great, I just made my reservations. Good work. :)

It's been over a week since I e-mailed WFC for more info, so I'll try again and will post as soon as I have something.

Sharon and others, Val called me back. The rate she gave me was what my old GM told her she couldn't go below. However if she see's a lower rate for any person at all during the block she will give us that rate as well.

So it is possible that it will dip lower than what it is presently; just no guarentees.

Jay you need to come to Carlisle anyways. No way can I take time off for a show in St Louis and a show in PA 2 weeks later. I couldn't afford to go to St Louis anyways. :(

Thanks Jay, that's awesome!
I'm probably going to need one night only. Friday night. I'll call before the deadline. Thanks again!

if i can i will go but i dont know for shure. i think there is another event near that time.

Back