95 mark viii

merkurmadness

Registered
my 95 after fixing airbags.both door handles and hard core cleaning,waxing note; wheels corrected when new tires were installed. car built april 95 has 91 code for model, black interior,prem stereo,trac cont,6disk in trunk and single exhaust (no posi I just installed one from sc t-bird)

Attachments

• vinces lincoln 1.jpg
    vinces lincoln 1.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 0
Good eye on the front wheels being on backward. A lot of people don't realize you can only rotate the wheels front to back and not crisscrossed.

unity you have never seen an ivory gen 1? that was very common for 95 and 96, more common then the opalescent white actually. but black interior, not thats sharp, most ivory 1st gens had ivory interior also, thats too much white for me!

Beautiful Gen 1!

Nice train too.:D

I'll second that!

I thought I had a pic of our Mark next to that train only to find out that I just had a pic of a Mark driver next to that train.

That thing is HUGE!

S7300247-vi.jpg

BTW, my wife had a cherry '89 XR4-TI about 10 years ago, gave it to her Dad who then got rid of it. Wish we had it today...

thanks for kind words almost 5000 my color were(1/4 of production) made according to specs. in other forum here. it has 85,000 miles. I'm the third owner(2nd owner had for 6 mos. traded in on KIA).I bought it for 1500.00 none of the tires were the same brand the rims were relocated when new tires were installed.I got lucky someone had wrecked their mkviii with nearly new bags up front! it was blue/blue 94' it also donated it's door handles. the wrecking yard made me package deal 200.00 and I remove the parts. which gave me the opertunity to practice before doing my car. my brother recently bought a green 94' and he and I bought a gold 94' for our mom. I'm getting good at blend doors ,air bags (last one took 45min from jacking up to letting down w/new bag) and door handles.

I'll second that!

I thought I had a pic of our Mark next to that train only to find out that I just had a pic of a Mark driver next to that train.

That thing is HUGE!

S7300247-vi.jpg

BTW, my wife had a cherry '89 XR4-TI about 10 years ago, gave it to her Dad who then got rid of it. Wish we had it today...

Oh yeah? In my best Crocodile Dundee voice, "That's not a train, here's a train".:D

steam1.jpg

steam2.jpg

Oh yeah? In my best Crocodile Dundee voice, "That's not a train, here's a train".:D

Hey Bill, been on that one too!

IMG_4531-vi.jpg

I like the little guy in front of the big guy too...

IMG_4519-vi.jpg

Sorry for the little diversion here Merkur, :eek: sounds like your family is a member of the Mark 24 club!

:lodrules:

unity you have never seen an ivory gen 1? that was very common for 95 and 96, more common then the opalescent white actually. but black interior, not thats sharp, most ivory 1st gens had ivory interior also, thats too much white for me!

Ah... I should have read better. Looked a lot darker than ivory, more of a beige-ish color.

nice looking mark. I seen one that color last week at walmart in lewisville texas my wife saw it and told that is the color she wishes i had gotten

Wow, that is a beautiful car.

BTW, Tixer mentioned going to some train thing in PA prior to Carlisle. Not sure what's there, but those of you interested in trains may want to talk to him about it.

PS That would also be reason 429 1/2 to go to Carlisle.

Back