PICTURES Kracker's new Gen2 LSC

Kracker

Registered
Traded my in my gen one for this gen 2. Bags are on order should have them wed. my gen one was almost a full sec faster. took it from th elot to the track best time was a 10.4 with K&N 1/8 vs 9.6 with my gen one

IMG_3078.JPG

IMG_3081.JPG

IMG_3080.JPG

IMG_3079.JPG

IMG_3077.JPG

IMG_3076.JPG

Last edited:
sorry

sorry

98 LSC paid 129,000 miles dealer bought me new bags for the front. it is cleaner than my gen 1 was i like it just miss the lack of power my gen one had.

Dang Eddie that car is pretty!

looks alot better than mine does..

I guess you guys need to add me to the list of Silver Second Gen LSC owners..
*grins*

P.S. did you know there were more 98 Collectors Edition Cars built than there were Silver LSC's in 98?

Nice, BTW the front wheels are on wrong.
The 2nd gens detune the car when with shifts, getting a tune or a chip will help it. Also the 10 spokes weigh more then the other stock rims. I think the snowflakes are the lightest if I remember. So that will make you run the 1/8 and ¼ slower.

thanks everyone i finally got around to cleaning the engine bay so here is the pic no pic's of the trunk untiil i get it done as well. like anyone cares about the trunk lol. I am glad the gen 2 ride as well as it does it is helping with my tgen 1 withdrawls.

IMG_3083.JPG

Nice ride Eddie...

Nice ride Eddie...

Now you gotta start all over with the mods again. haha Sharp looking and now you got some real working headlights!
I got those two rear bags for ya still from my Mark. I'll drop them off when i drive thorugh your town next. Make sure you wife has those double chocolate chip cokies she makes ready. :D

thanks guys, for all the comment only gotton on trader comment but that was on the phone so we will keep him private (he likes cookies though). lol front bags are replaced, whells are on correctly :) as soon as jeff get out here i will have my rear ones. the power of chocolate chips

No problem.

No problem.

I would check to see if the rear bags are the same from gen one, to gen 2. Mines a 1995. I know the front struts/airbags are better on the gen 2's and are different. I got all the solenoids for ya too. I put them back in the bags when i deflated them for removal.
haha I'm gonna get a t-shirt made sayin will work for cookies. hahah

Ohh yea I just cleaned up my engine bay, all the caps and covers look nice and black and new, i noticed using "armoral protectant wipes", makes the black dark and shiny, another thing... where do i post some good vids at? im getting it on the HDD right now and hopefully be able to upload it somewhere so you can see em.... ill post links i suppose....

My gen 2 Runs 15.0 all day long, did better than my first gen ever did and my gen2 has 150k miles !

i am trying to figure out what is wrong with mine it is just sluggish thinking fuel pump. best time is a 10.4 in the 1/8 mine gen 1 ran a 9.6

Did ya get the bags yet?

Did ya get the bags yet?

I sent him up with the solenoids also. Sorry i cut ya short on the phone tonight. My Dad was on the other line and I'm headed to NY to take care of some stuff there after September20th or so. I'll give ya a call. Car is lookin sharp. Ill have more goodies when i clean out the garage this week and sort though all those boxes, although they wont do you much good on your new ride, but you can save them for the wife's dragster. :cool:

Back