My 93 all cleaned up

JERM

Registered
So i finally got my 93 Mark VIII all cleaned up and looking nice, so i wanted to show her off. There is still much more work to come.
IMG_0685.jpg

IMG_0683.jpg

IMG_0687.jpg

I need new bumpers so i am going to get used ones from a 96-98.

Beautiful Mark VIII!

It looks like your lawn could use a little water though.

Maybe you should wash your car while it's on the lawn.:D

Looking good..Hey some Go Be gone will work on the front licence plate residue if its not scratched into the paint. Comes in a bottle at Lowes. It's strong stuff so wash it off quick after youre done cleaning.
My grass didnt start growing till i stopped watering and fertilizing and messing with it and said the heck with it. Now its all filled in and have to cut it twice as much now. haha Just wait for some of these storms to come though and let mother nature handle it. hehe

Looking good..Hey some Go Be gone will work on the front licence plate residue if its not scratched into the paint. Comes in a bottle at Lowes. It's strong stuff so wash it off quick after youre done cleaning.
Unfortunately some of the paint is missing.:( I am going to get a license plate holder from the local junk yard eventually to hide it until i can get it painted.

My grass didnt start growing till i stopped watering and fertilizing and messing with it and said the heck with it. Now its all filled in and have to cut it twice as much now. haha Just wait for some of these storms to come though and let mother nature handle it. hehe
HAHA, nah all it needs is some water! Its a small area of grass on the side of the house that the mark is covering right now. It looks worse in the pictures than it is, really. Besides, hasnt anyone heard that California is in a drout too? Conserving water is important ;)

I have the same car and it's nice that you live in CA for the weather is much more better on a car over there, with the nice weather and all. I have the same car here in Brooklyn NY and I think it looks just as good. I also just "love" all the comments reguarding your landscaping instead of your request to comment on your car! hehee.. come on guys, give him a break, maybe he just has a few people on the block that has dogs and they just piss in his yard.

come on guys, give him a break, maybe he just has a few people on the block that has dogs and they just piss in his yard.
HAHA, i wish i could blame it on that. Basically when i moved in here ALL of the grass was dead.... if there was any! Its all looking better but needs more love. That side needs to have grass seed laid down but the land lord doesnt seem to care about it, but its on my to do list.

Thanks Destoryer. I am usually not a fan of white cars but the Mark is growing on me. :)
My two favorite colors for the M8 (and most cars in general) are black and white. Doesn't get any more hot and cold than that. I had a dark geen '95 Mark and I have to admit, I didn't like that color at all.

Back