94 Black, Green, Red, and 98 White CE

billcu

Head Moderator
Staff member
I just bought a Black on Black 94 Mark VIII from Steve (Sergmark).

It's a great car, he did a lot of work on it, and it's only got 100K miles on it.

I washed all four of the cars today, and took some photos of them. It's hard to get a good shot of them in my driveway, so I just tried facing them towards each other.:D

4-1.JPG

4-2.JPG

4-3.JPG

4-4.JPG

4-5.JPG

4-6.JPG

Uh, oh... four Lincolns! :eek:

You now qualify for a complimentary visit to a Lincolns Anonymous treatment facility. ;)

They'll tell you "it's OK" and that you're amongst 'friends' but that they are there to "help". Don't let them trick you, it's all a ploy. :D

Thanks everyone!

Steve bought another Mark from Jeremi, so he's back to 3 Marks again.

I'll only have 4 Marks for a while, as the black one will be replacing the red one as a winter car. It's got rusted rockers and some clearcoat issues, which makes it a great candidate for salt duty.

The red Mark will be put out to pasture (I'm taking it apart). It still runs great, the body rust is just getting to be too much. It's been a great car for the past 8 years, never missing a Michigan winter.:)

I'll be keeping the engine, trans, interior, and all the other good parts. Some parts will be for sale, some will go into the other cars, and some will be spares.

I'll be holding a part out party soon!:D

Bill,
Again I wish you the best luck with it. I have babied it like the rest of my marks. Feel free if you have any questions.
I am down to two Black Marks and now a red 97 under repair.:D:D

Don't blame me Jake, I'm an addict. If it wasn't for our local pusher Jeremi, Steve and I would still only have 2 each.:D

He keeps getting us great deals on these cars, that we can't resist.:)

I just noticed something, the white car doesn't reflect the trees like the other colors. That's why I have so much trouble photographing it.

Wow you now have 4! They all look wonderful congrats. If you ever want to throw one my way I would always accept and keep it in tip top shape. Oh well I can dream of someday having another Mark VIII.

Hey Bill, shoot Jeremi a PM. He's always on the lookout for good deals on fixer uppers. Be warned though, he doesn't hold on to them for long. He usually fixes them up then sells them fast.

Sometimes he sells them as is, for us to fix up.:D

Back